• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump will win 2024 Presidential Erection!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why members here like to resort to personal attack when replying to post ? it is childish and reveal the attacker is unable to provide a good rebuttal.
we live different lives , have different friends , upbringings , experiences , information sources. we are born with different traits , personality. so it makes
little sense to hate others because they hold opposing perspectives.
Disagreement can arise from differences in how people think about political issues and social issues. Disagreement can still occurs even when both sides
are given the same information . This happens when one apply framing to the information and issue. Framing cause one to emphasizes particular point
and de-emphasize other relevant information.

Time to get you into heat to start fucking....
Go fuck yrslf at one corner... come back continue to start fucking....

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can suck your wife and mother tits and cheebye..... leave it to me and you go suck their toes only...
LOL LOL LOL LOL
Well done well done... Well said well said!
U carry on, I don't do such evil things. Your mother did a good job raising u..I Clap for u.
LOL LOL LOL

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
choose the one that suit u

1639449712831.png
1639449853868.png
1639450110952.png
1639450220692.png