• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trump is a Loser

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck-trump-if-you-like-trump-fuck-you-too-t-shirt-as-worn-by-rapper-talib-kweli.jpg
Hey Cloudy bitch, hope you and your daughter be raped and sodomized by ah nehs until both your chee-byes and assholes ruptured !

viremia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cloudy bitch, hope you and your daughter be raped and sodomized by ah nehs until both your chee-byes and assholes ruptured !
Tsk tsk tsk......she/he only said "Fuck U" and u have to drag the daughter in and add sexual violence perpetrated by a certain race.........really explains a lot about Trump's appeal.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk tsk tsk......she/he only said "Fuck U" and u have to drag the daughter in and add sexual violence perpetrated by a certain race.........really explains a lot about Trump's appeal.
Trying to sidetrack me about Trump's appeal ? Try harder, asshole !

A bitchy mother can only beget a bitchy daughter. Both deserved to get fucked hard.
You deserved the same treatment too. You look like the kind that would enjoy a cactus in your ass, or probably in your vagina too.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to talk to these type of misogynistic people. Save your energy. These misogynistic people will get cancer and suffer before they die and rot in hell. Thank you for helping me out. I appreciate it.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to talk to these type of misogynistic people. Save your energy. These misogynistic people will get cancer and suffer before they die and rot in hell. Thank you for helping me out. I appreciate it.
Hey Cloudy bitch, if I'm misogynistic then you're definitely misandrist. Can't get a good cock inside your chee-bye and you hate a man who's doing a good job running his own country ?

I pray hard both you and your daughter will get breast cancer and chee-bye cancer. I suggest both of you have breasts and ovaries removed. Can save money on bras and sanitary pads.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
source.gif

Yes Mr Biden

加油加油!!!

The Counting of Mail In ballots will kill that
Bastard Son of a Bitch Trump!!!

DOWN WITH MISOGYNISTIC TRUMP!!!

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden: "I am here to report when the count is finished, we believe we will be the winners"

Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden acknowledged the historic nature of the election and how more than "150 million people cast their votes" this year during a speech in Wilmington, Delaware.
"More Americans voted this election than ever before in American history. Over 150 million people cast their votes. I think that is just extraordinary. And if we had any doubts, we shouldn't have any longer about a government of, by and for the people. It is very much alive, very much alive in America," Biden said.
Biden added: "Now after a long night of counting, it's clear that we are winning enough states to reach 270 electoral votes needed to win the presidency. I'm not here to declare that we have won. But I am here to report when the count is finished, we believe we will be the winners."

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden calls for unity: It is time "to come together as a nation"

As Joe Biden gets closer to the 270 electoral votes to win the presidential election, he talked about how he would be a leader for everyone – not just the people who voted for him – in an address calling for unity and bipartisanship on Wednesday.
"We are campaigning as Democrats, but I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "The presidency, itself, is not a partisan institution. It's the one office in this nation that represents everyone and it demands a duty of care for all Americans and that is precisely what I will do."
He talked about the anxiety and division that many Americans feel, saying that although there are opposing views across the country "we have to stop treating our opponents as enemies."
"We are not enemies. What brings us together as Americans is so much stronger than anything they can tear us apart," Biden said.
"It's time for us to do what we have always done as Americans – to put the harsh rhetoric of the campaign behind us, to lower the temperature, to see each other again, to listen to one another, to hear each other again and respect and care for one another. To unite, to heal, to come together as a nation," he added.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES!!!!

TRUMP IS DEFEATED!!!
VICTORY FOR ALL WOMEN

AND ALL YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN THIS FORUM SHOULD JUST STFU
&
GET LOST!
:whistling::whistling::whistling:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES!!!!

TRUMP IS DEFEATED!!!
VICTORY FOR ALL WOMEN

AND ALL YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN THIS FORUM SHOULD JUST STFU
&
GET LOST!
:whistling::whistling::whistling:
KNN my uncle think most forummers are just usa supporters but not trump nor Biden supporters KNN btw is your ex husband a American or daughter a half american ? :unsure: KNN

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We the people will not be silenced; we the people will not be bullied; we the people will not surrender."
:smile:
Joe Biden

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
folks, jus wat to register my appreciation to all of u out there..... if u dun hear from me in t next 24 hours... think tats about it for me... it has been a great 4 years.. take care, stay well n safe..
[/QUOTE]
tenor.gif

[/QUOTE]

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
source.gif

Yes Mr Biden

加油加油!!!

The Counting of Mail In ballots will kill that
Bastard Son of a Bitch Trump!!!

DOWN WITH MISOGYNISTIC TRUMP!!!
The power of keeping faith and not losing hope since yesterday's post! I feel vindicated :whistling:

Same feeling when I fought for custody for my daughter from that Republican jerk! Hooray!!! :smile: