• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TRS Editor Exposed: ROBIN YANG KAIHENG.

TRSExposed

http://trsexposed.blogspot.com/2013/11/trs-editor-exposed-robin-yang-kaiheng.html

w4JtSAY.jpg

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why exactly should people be interested in this fellows personal details? I honestly don't know why we should care, what difference does it make?

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP yao siew dogs: Come see TRS exposed big time, 敲锣打鼓 must cum and see。:biggrin:

Netizens: So, pt being? I would rather vote a dog than a Pee Ass Pee member.:rolleyes:

Who cares wat a TRS editor looks like, even if its a monkey typing behind the keyboard, so what? :kma:

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
siau lian eh (young chap), well said and Ginger, your neighborhood girl give u points.

PAP yao siew dogs: Come see TRS exposed big stuff aka 敲锣打鼓。:biggrin:

Netizens: So, pt being? I would rather vote a dog than a Pee Ass Pee member.:rolleyes:

Who cares wat a TRS editor looks like, even if its a monkey typing behind the keyboard, so what? :kma:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, PAP hit squad out in full force to hit TRS. I hope Anonymous and others come to TRS rescue.

TRS is a rubbish website and it's better that it perishes soon. No one needs a self serving bastard like Alex Tan and his likes who's purpose is to bring down PAP due to his own hatred.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, if the powers that be keep demonizing you, you know you're on the right track. :wink:

Also, this illustrates the perils of having a Facebook account and disclosing your real name, address, phone number and email address. Certain often-used unique monikers or nicknames may also be used to trace your identity, in this case it is 'Bobo Shooter' and the Steam account details.

Well done you pro-establishment spooks, you've outdone yourselves again. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TRS is a rubbish website and it's better that it perishes soon. No one needs a self serving bastard like Alex Tan and his likes who's purpose is to bring down PAP due to his own hatred.

If you're not hating the PAP, you're not paying attention.

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
well so long as the website serves to expose some of cheebye pap's wrongdoings I more than support, got people also say must close down sammyboy forum wat cos it sucks but hey i am still here, in fact the old delphi forum opens up my eyes when i first suft there in 2005, thanks sammyboy delphi:biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what!!!!! TRSExposed, who careds???????
More interest, if expose pinky arsehole, jinxy pussy or lky fugly face in intensive care.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your own hatred for the likes of Alex Tan is bringing you down.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought we talking about robin yang? Why the fuck discussion veered to chee hong yao siu Kia Alex tan zhixiang again?

image.jpg

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRSexposed you this gong tai ong. Who the fuck doesn't know by now puki bin alex tan and robin yang are behind TRS?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How is it rubbish? It prints stories that the PAP-Press dares not. It dares to question. We need more of such sites.
Our Parliament is merely a rubber-stamp institution. Ministers are not accountable.
Thanks to sites like TRS, at least sinkees get some insights on what's happening on the ground.

So, tell me, how is it rubbish? Because the PAP says so?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is it rubbish? It prints stories that the PAP-Press dares not. It dares to question. We need more of such sites.
Our Parliament is merely a rubber-stamp institution. Ministers are not accountable.
Thanks to sites like TRS, at least sinkees get some insights on what's happening on the ground.

So, tell me, how is it rubbish? Because the PAP says so?

I don't need the pap to tell me how to think. Go talk to real people and hear how they are disgusted with trs. Tre is a much respected website and i don't know about the likes of trs. Loser Alex Tan cannot get the fuck out of sg on his own merits and therefore hopes to depend on a s pass gf to help him out next time.