• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TRP tried to takeover SDA?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
lol

lee and son
chee and sister
jbj and son
chiam and wife

i waiting next for gms and cousin, lkt and nephew

I am the only one who is political in my family. I would tell them that one doing extra duty for National Service is enough liao. :wink:

Having said that, it is normal for relatives or family members of politicians to get involve in one way or another. This is because they keep getting immerse in political discussion environment and thus, will be influenced somehow. Nothing wrong with that.

Goh Meng Seng

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Mrs Chiam really wins Potong Pasir and with Chiam's medical condition, I wonder if she would turn to KJ for advise beside those in SDA?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the only one who is political in my family. I would tell them that one doing extra duty for National Service is enough liao. :wink:

Having said that, it is normal for relatives or family members of politicians to get involve in one way or another. This is because they keep getting immerse in political discussion environment and thus, will be influenced somehow. Nothing wrong with that.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS, managed to sell your house already?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam want to pass his political assets to his family.
If his wife got elected, Chiam will be the underground MP of Potong Pasir.

WOW so good? Vote one in get 4 MPs to work on Potong pasir. WIFE, Mr Chiam, RP Kenneth and PAP Sitoh... Where is the Productivity?