• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Troll spotted! Welcome to sammyboy!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Troll spotted cloning another forummer with the original nick Kid278. Will be assed by the OA. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sm4wsi.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Troll spotted cloning another forummer with the original nick Kid278. Will be assed by the OA. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sm4wsi.jpg
That's not a troll. The member created a new account to PM me because he could not activate his old account after changing his email address.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not a troll. The member created a new account to PM me because he could not activate his old account after changing his email address.

Thanks for clarifying. Case closed. BTW it's unlikely of you to make appearance at this hour. :eek:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for clarifying. Case closed. BTW it's unlikely of you to make appearance at this hour. :eek:

Yo talkincock,

You're pretty sharp in noticing it. I have Sam to thanks for the heads up. Now I had my original account back. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
laksagirl aka jw666 aka erection 2010 aka alamakiing aka gnnbccb aka tonychit ................

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
laksagirl aka jw666 aka erection 2010 aka alamakiing aka gnnbccb aka tonychit ................

ReaLLy ah, bro ?...goodness, but why the need for so many cLOnes?; are these hounds feeLing ever so unsecured ?..:eek: