• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tracy Luvs Samsung!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Samsung rings in excellent after-sales service
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->KUDOS to the service and technical staff at the Samsung mobile phone customer service centre at Plaza Singapura. My Samsung phone may be worth little in the current market but staff there showed that every customer mattered. I did not have to wait more than 15 minutes to see a customer service executive and collection took only three minutes.
Repair was done quickly and efficiently in two days, even though staff had to wait for a part to arrive. It was also a pleasant surprise to learn that, instead of slapping on a separate repair charge for my phone, Samsung deducted half from the cost of evaluating the problem and I paid half the charge.
I have always loved my Samsung and the company has given me more reason to go back to a brand with the shortest after-sales response time I have ever experienced. Tracy Koh (Ms)