• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR lady columnist: Men are "PIGs"

Donaldson

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Novia Lim writing for Temasek Review

Following the sexist remark made by New Paper journalist Joanne Soh in a recent article entitled – “My mum is right: All men are pigs” – I have to agree with her, all men are PIGs.

Now, have I gotten your attention on this one? Let me start out by saying that I’m not here to insult or trash men. My understanding of men will be:

P owerful
I mperfect
G uardian

Every day women complain about how unfaithful and lustful men can be but the fact remains that the number of deceiving and unfaithful women out there are on par with men.

A Global Sex Survey conducted by Durex concluded that Americans are topping the list in the partners division with an average of 14.3 partners for both genders.

Maybe in the past there was a significant differences between both genders because women could not afford to be as promiscuous as men without risking the possibility of pregnancy. But through financial independence, modern technologies and birth control, women have leveled the statistics in the playing game.

Now that more female behaviors have evened out the playing field, narrowing the gap between gender equality, are women accusing men for having certain characteristics that even women possess?

Powerful :

“Men want power in order to do something. Boys want power in order to be something.” – Eric Sevareid (1912-1992)

All men want to feel powerful and in control. Since most men are physically stronger than women by nature, they try to prove their superiority over women in most aspects of life. However, men also need love, care and tenderness. No matter how a man may look physically, inside a man he remains a small boy that needs a woman to find comfort and love.

Imperfect :

“Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen

Let’s face it. We are ALL imperfect. Do I even need to elaborate?

Guardian :

For centuries men have seen themselves as the provider, guardian and problem solver of the household. This history explains why today men sometimes put taking home a paycheck ahead of family obligations and offer practical rather than nurturing approaches to women’s emotional crises. For example, if there are weird sounds coming from the living room in the middle of the night, the first reaction of a man will be to grab a baseball bat or golf club to protect his woman.

Men on the other hand can be charmingly simple with emotions like a child. Men are simple. They can survive an entire weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and a TV or laptop.

Equality between men and women is never achievable. But we have been living together forever till now. So what are we fighting for?

Call me a BITCH: I don’t mind to be a Babe In Total Control of Herself.

Article from Temasek Review

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
9253d1239086428-strange-animals-orc.jpg