• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tourists illegally taking hotel stuff

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some hotels' soap and shampoo are terrible or mediocre at best. Including those found in the cabins of cruise ships. I wouldn't bother with those.

hardest to find shampoo is a favorite of mine - eucalyptus scented shampoo that is only found in cabins on princess cruises. ogx used to have one blended with mint but can't find it on shelves anymore. the eucalyptus shampoo on princess cruises is many times better than that produced by ogx.
1564379462074.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hardest to find shampoo is a favorite of mine - eucalyptus scented shampoo that is only found in cabins on princess cruises. ogx used to have one blended with mint but can't find it on shelves anymore. the eucalyptus shampoo on princess cruises is many times better than that produced by ogx.
View attachment 61929
Doesn't minty shampoo makes you feel cold? :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
every time limpeh stay hotel

see the front desk gals jin sui

but cannot kope and bring them home

sigh...................

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't minty shampoo makes you feel cold? :biggrin:
hope ogx keeps the eucalyptus scent and junks the mint. just the eucalyptus scent alone is great for a bath after a whole day walking up and down the acropolis. mint is ok if it's a hot day. but now i'm sworn to argan oil.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
hope ogx keeps the eucalyptus scent and junks the mint. just the eucalyptus scent alone is great for a bath after a whole day walking up and down the acropolis. mint is ok if it's a hot day. but now i'm sworn to argan oil.
minty shampoo on Kukujiao cold cold.. i cannot handle :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This should be the way. Do not succumb to the pressure of those who scream "It's racist!".

The golden rule when dealing with social justice warriors is: never apologize. They won't be appeased after the apology, and you accomplish nothing. It does nothing to help with your business.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Merciless Indonesians, people already said sorry and will pay why don't let bygones be bygones? Indonesian economy will surely suffer after this video went viral.

Also look at the comments in Youtube, isn't this punishment enough on the family? Really pitiful.

1.png

2.png

3.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saying sorry is useless. You commit a crime, you go to jail. Extended vacation.

Otherwise, other ah nehs might believe it's okay to go to Bali and steal things... just say sorry and you won't get into trouble.

And don't worry about the economic impact, ah nehs are notorious cheapskates. Even if the entire subcontinent launches a boycott, you won't be missing out on much.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ah Nehs were not stealing lah ...they were bringing back stuff to promote the resort.

This is the same logic as Ah Nehs are in SINKapore to create jobs for sinkees instead of them stealing our jobs.

Only the PAP can appreciate the Ah Neh logic.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Ah Nehs were not stealing lah ...they were bringing back stuff to promote the resort.

This is the same logic as Ah Nehs are in SINKapore to create jobs for sinkees instead of them stealing our jobs.

Only the PAP can appreciate the Ah Neh logic.

Yeah and the Mexicans that cross the Southern border illegally are all very nice people who love the USA and want to contribute to the betterment of the country.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah and the Mexicans that cross the Southern border illegally are all very nice people who love the USA and want to contribute to the betterment of the country.
they are so nice they started a bonfire with an american flag in sillycon valley. and they stomped cars along san carlos avenue when trump came for a rally.
1564433551069.png

1564433636835.png