• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toto time !

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
huat+ah.jpg

What is your lucky number this year? :biggrin:

Huat ah !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't waste your time or your money. The chances of winning are minuscule.

The odds of you becoming a multi millionaire are far better if you bother to invest time and effort in yourself.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Gota Try Ma Luck Tis Yr

The odds of you becoming a multi millionaire are far better if you bother to invest time and effort in yourself.

I hav'ta try my 'pian cai' for tis year. It's true that the chance is low. But, if you participate in the run, you will never know what the result might be. If you don't, you actually have a zero chance of winning the big prize.

So, how did you invest in yourself ? Simply biz ? Or a personal coach ?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boss, how much infP money have you collected so far? :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's true. don't waste time buying toto. bought 4d and toto last week. 4d struck starter prize. Toto only matched maximum 2 out of 6 numbers out of 10 quickpicks. "pi bo yen"... smell no smoke.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's true. don't waste time buying toto. bought 4d and toto last week. 4d struck starter prize. Toto only matched maximum 2 out of 6 numbers out of 10 quickpicks. "pi bo yen"... smell no smoke.

In other country, they buy lotto. That's when the real mega bucks winning is attractive. Sinkies one really lousy. So "pi boh yen". :mad:

images

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only the lazy and good for nothing sinkies buy lottery and dream a bastard dream!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
noticed that some of the winning numbers tend to be close together like 21, 23, 27 or 31, 33, 37 and the rest pretty evenly spread out.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wishing all the forummers here good luck for the coming TOTO draw.

I will buy, max $10 to try my luck ! :biggrin: