• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOP GUN star KELLY McGILLIS has admitted she is a lesbian.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
mgill2_793281a.jpg

TOP GUN star KELLY McGILLIS has admitted she is a lesbian.

toipgun180_793285a.jpg

Hitting big time ... Kelly and Tom in Top Gun

The actress, 51 — who played TOM CRUISE’s love interest in the fighter pilot blockbuster — had always denied being gay despite Hollywood rumours about her sexuality.

But the twice divorced mum of two — who filmed a raunchy lesbian sex scene in 2000 — finally “came out” on a US gay website.

She said: “I’m done with the man thing. I did that, I need to move on. It’s a part of being true to yourself. That’s been a challenge for me.”

Kelly — who also played HARRISON FORD’s love interest in Oscar-winning 1985 flick Witness — said her next partner would “definitely be a woman”.

And she told how it had taken a long time to come to terms with her sexuality. Kelly said: “I think that was an ongoing process from the time I was probably 12.

“It was a long arduous journey for me. I had a lot of bad things happen to me that made me think God was punishing me for being gay.”

Kelly has two girls — Kelsey, 19, and Sonora, 16 — from her 13-year marriage to wealthy FRED TILLMAN. They split in 2002.

In 2000, rumours of Kelly’s sexuality heightened when she stripped for a sex scene with actress SUZI PORTER in The Monkey’s Mask.

At the time she said: “I knew this movie would start all that lesbian thing up again and it doesn’t bother me.

“It isn’t about coming out but if people want to think that, fine. I don’t care.”