• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Too Qualified to live in NZ - guess which race

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm sure LHL will take him...
Too qualified to live in NZ

Immigration New Zealand also said he had "work experience in a labour market that is not comparable to New Zealand", but the professional body for New Zealand migration advisers argues that India is more advanced in IT.

I have nothing to say about India being more advance however NZ can be "not so advance". Recalled in my partner's office in Hamilton 5 years ago I was asking for a thumb-drive to copy some document for them not a single person in the office knew what I was talking about. Frustrated I took out my own thumb-drive and everyone was like in awe and wonder over it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have nothing to say about India being more advance however NZ can be "not so advance". Recalled in my partner's office in Hamilton 5 years ago I was asking for a thumb-drive to copy some document for them not a single person in the office knew what I was talking about. Frustrated I took out my own thumb-drive and everyone was like in awe and wonder over it.

The people in Hamilton would know a helleva lot more about cows than you do though.

When it comes to farming and dairy, the Hamiltonians lead the world.

http://www.waikatomilking.co.nz/herd-management/

[h=1]Total dairy herd management system[/h]

<article style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">The AfiMilk comprehensive herd management system provides you with a user friendly and professionallydesigned tool to meet the many challenges of dailydecision-making on farm.
AfiMilk provides factual, correlated data and trends to help you manage breeding, nutrition, health monitoring and management, herd movement, buying and selling of animals, quota production management and more.
AfiMilk herd management tool modules include:
• Milking efficiency
• Animal health reports
• Veterinary module
• Drug management
• Animals for insemination
• Production (quota) management
• Cow culling
A flexible and powerful query and report generator will help you or your dairy manager create customised tools to meet your local managerial needs.
Features:
?• Cow health reports
?• Comprehensive fertility analysis reports
?• Production management tool
?• Milking efficiency measurement
?• Technical fault reports
Benefits:
• A long term solution for herd and farm operations
• Helps to make informed decisions
• Leads to profitable farm operat
</article>

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody who matters will know that a Master's degree is *NOT* superior to a Bachelor's degree, though a PhD is (within the selected sub-field).

In India you can have any degree or Master's master degree if u got money!!

Similarly in Pinoy country u don't hv to attend U, just go backlane pay US$5.00 can get one
authentic looking degree!! Come Sinkiepore our Papaya blinded by the faked degree will give
Pinoy PMET job!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread highlights what a brilliant person ah Sam is. In highlighting a "rejection" by the kiwi govt, he has indirectly made it known how the Singapore has allowed FTs like these to be flooded into Singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF ROFL. Seriously it's like you visited some deep jungle of africa and if you see documentaries or movies where these ang mohs visit these places and show them a piece of technology say a handphone or a camera for example they all look at it in awe like it's something so special. Amazing that an ang moh country has such backwards people.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WTF ROFL. Seriously it's like you visited some deep jungle of africa and if you see documentaries or movies where these ang mohs visit these places and show them a piece of technology say a handphone or a camera for example they all look at it in awe like it's something so special. Amazing that an ang moh country has such backwards people.

Heard now a days my friends in Hamilton are using thumb dives on a daily basis.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The people in Hamilton would know a helleva lot more about cows than you do though.

When it comes to farming and dairy, the Hamiltonians lead the world.

Boss, the only thing dairy I know is this type of dairy

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expression of interest for permanent residence under the occupation of computer network and systems engineer, which is on Immigration New Zealand's long-term skills shortage list.

I am trained and have experience in that. should i try applying for a job and PR in NZ?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, more qualified.
[h=1]Ex-Malaysian Indian lawyer, three others get death[/h]

Last Updated: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 18:35

Singapore: A former Malaysian Indian lawyer and three others were sentenced to death on Thursday in the high profile murders of a Malaysian businesswoman and three others in 2010.

The high court in Shah Alam, the capital of the Malaysian state of Selangor, sentenced former lawyer N Pathmanabhan, 43, and farm hands T Thilayalagan, 21, R Matan, 22, and R Kathavarayan, 33, for the murders of cosmetics millionaire Sosilawati Lawiya, 47, her driver Kamaruddin Shamsuddin, 44, bank officer Noorhisham Mohamad, 38, and lawyer Ahmad Kamal Abdul Karim, 32, in Tanjung Sepat town on August 30, 2010.

<!-- ZeeNews_Articles_250x250_BTF --> <iframe style="width: 250px" height="250" id="645dafbb769956135d5581915d4c9684" src="http://ads.adtrustmedia.com/show_content.php?id=3_201404302256_48b8451bace70ef31d842e526bb149b9" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>AT-M Ad
info.ico

<tbody>
</tbody>
"The prosecution has proven its case beyond a reasonable doubt," the Malaysian Star quoted sentencing judge Akhtar Tahir as saying.

"I find all four accused guilty as charged."

The businesswoman and her three aides had gone to Tanjung Sepat in Banting district for a land deal but were later reported missing.

Pathmanabhan is said to be the mastermind behind the murders and money was the motive.

Though the bodies were not recovered, all four were reportedly beaten to death, their bodies doused with petrol and burnt and the ashes thrown into a river.

Lawiya's was a rags-to-riches story. Daughter of a labourer, she used her savings of 13 years to start a cosmetics business that was worth millions of Malaysian ringgits.

IANS

<input name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hndate" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_hndate" type="hidden" value="5/23/2013 6:35:07 PM"><input name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$hdtags" id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_hdtags" type="hidden" value="Murder"> First Published: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 18:35

Indians from India and Malaysia are 100 more qualified than sinkies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am trained and have experience in that. should i try applying for a job and PR in NZ?

Go for it. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I have to warn you though that the NZ government is not as good as the PAP.