• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today is Pastor Kong Hee's birthday...

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgiveness is the best Justice!

jesus_forgives_justice_flyer-p2446380774692392022mcvz_400.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite what many said about this con man, he earned my respect for being able to convince 33k sinkees to part with their hard earn money. A talent indeed. Can anyone here earn more than this con man?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite what many said about this con man, he earned my respect for being able to convince 33k sinkees to part with their hard earn money. A talent indeed. Can anyone here earn more than this con man?

Oh there's one Con You who make u pay $80k for a piece of paper before you are allowed to own a car. His son Sian you and say GST is to help the poor. These two are far ahead of Con Hee.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh there's one Con You who make u pay $80k for a piece of paper before you are allowed to own a car. His son Sian you and say GST is to help the poor. These two are far ahead of Con Hee.
Yeah. Always remember I did paid for that paper but around 20K nia. And that's the last time. GST long time no pay liaoz and so is CPF. KNN, only kena IRAS for property tax.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah. Always remember I did paid for that paper but around 20K nia. And that's the last time. GST long time no pay liaoz and so is CPF. KNN, only kena IRAS for property tax.

haha... I pay only $1001, just over 3 yrs ago. Praying for COE price to crash again in 6 yrs time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha... I pay only $1001, just over 3 yrs ago. Praying for COE price to crash again in 6 yrs time.
Hehehe. Congrats. Remember in the mid or early 90s. Car owners did make profit selling 2-3 year old cars due to COE price. At one time, it was SGD 50 dollars. Cannot remember which year liaoz but knew it happened.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm sure many brothers here earns more than this con hee.

But on the part that he's able to convince 33k sinkies to part with their money. More 'respect' have to be given to the 81 jiak liao bees for making us part with our hard earned $$ despite not doing anything.:biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. Congrats. Remember in the mid or early 90s. Car owners did make profit selling 2-3 year old cars due to COE price. At one time, it was SGD 50 dollars. Cannot remember which year liaoz but knew it happened.

Lemon Lim got shit when he failed to bring in $$ from COE for his masters then.

Lui Fuck Yew will make sure that such things only happens once in a 100 years.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kong hee huat choy will create another miracle by praying for million $ to drop from heaven. if he were to be acquitted, that would be the 2nd miracle from satan not god.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today is 农历七月初七 乞巧节, 牛郎织女 meeting tonight once a year. :biggrin: what a lomantic birthday kongheefattchoy.

M

Mdm Tang

this , you have to ask James Phang ...

but he wont be out till 9 years time ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, is make 33,000 educated individuals part with their money on a continuous basis for a long period of time.
And after his arrest presented with evidence they still stand by him and continue giving!
把你卖了你还帮他算钱....
Con Hee is indeed a rare talent

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Con, don'ch frighten hor.....ai piah chia eh yia:

[video=youtube;wflMFaDSJDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflMFaDSJDo[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Con, don'ch kek sim hor......lai chai kan chit puay:

[video=youtube;Skg2MGHW9WU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skg2MGHW9WU[/video]

M

Mdm Tang

coc is watching ; even on birthday

SINGAPORE: The Commissioner of Charities (COC) said it has informed City Harvest Church that the church or its employees should not be involved in raising funds for the legal expenses of their founder and five others embroiled in the court case.

This comes amid reports that several members of the church are said to be making donations privately.

The COC had earlier issued a Restriction Order to the Board of City Harvest Church (CHC) to restrict CHC from paying the legal fees of the six accused persons or setting a specific fund for this purpose.

They are not allowed to enter into transactions relating to payment of services to the suspended individuals without the approval of the COC.

CHC's founder Kong Hee and five others have been charged with misappropriating money from the church's building fund.

Some S$24 million was allegedly transferred from the church's building fund account to two companies as bond investments.

A further sum of S$26.6 million was allegedly used to create the impression that the sham bonds had been fully redeemed, a process called round-tripping.

- CNA/cc