• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is LKY 88th Birthday.. Any B'day greetings for the Ol Bastard?

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
His birthday should be on 16 September 2012

Doesn't matter.

But guys, I don't think it is good karma to wish somebody dead.

Rather we should wish him to live long enough to see the PAP makes more mistakes
- in governing the country
- putting cronies in seats of power including the likes of Prof Lu
- real estate prices to be on the rise leading to HDB flats to be unaffordable for the average Singaporean
- again raising MRT and bus fares in the next two years
- angering China by insisting that the South China Sea dispute be settled multilaterally with Asean instead of with claimant states

In short, I wish LKY that he will live to see the PAP loses more votes at the next GE.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr LKY is a great man! We should all wish him well. He created SIA and kept the flagship flying high always.
The world class,iconic and beautiful SINGAPORE GIRL - A GREAT WAY TO FLY...

A330_Biz_CabinCrew2.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish Mr Lee Kuan Yew Good Health,Good Many Years and a Good and Happy Birthday !!!

祝你生日快樂
很多很多快樂的日子
很多很多更健康和幸福的日子

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy birthday Mr Leeeee!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ycvoACJOC0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's pray for a 红事变白事....birthday to funeral.
Many old folks do not celebrate birthdays in their twilight years for fear they cannot 'make it thru'....

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
"反到调戏贤淑女 He outraged the modesty of a lady"

mr Bilingual, care to explain this? i think long long also cant find the connection....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i love singapore. i admire mr lee kuan yew. happy birthday to our great leader. the world's best politician.

happy birthday!!!

M

Mdm Tang

Big Thank you MM . And Happy Birthday.

Hi,
This service provided by http://live4d.sg !

16 Sep 2012
1st :2229
2nd :0365
3rd :3460

Sta:
7515 6581 3826 2110 8334 2503 5882 3214 7725 4591

Con:
3224 4376 8889 6380 6948 4979 5933 9178 5653 5538