• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Today is Bruce Lee's 43rd Anniversary.

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is something that asshole trump doesn't want to admit. If someone is just all show and 0 talent you think ppl will respect him? Anyone can easily say hey i am the best i am very good etc etc what will happen? Someone will challenge him obviously and if they cannot beat this person obviously then they have to admit he's actually correct. What this asshole nigger trump will refuse to admit when it's just basic common sense. If bruce lee was a hack or someone who just bragged a lot he wouldn't even be famous today.

hey fucking retard, u believe superman can fly rite? why dont u jump down from the building like your hero? dumb cunt piece of shit, LOL

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off la nigger. Go post from a reputable site from someone reputable. Following your logic i could easily get some ass league player mhd abdul salim rashit butoh and his comments on messi or ronaldo being a shit player and that actually passes off as evidence? Go screw yourself.

I can ask you back why did chuck norris say bruce lee is better than him if they didn't even fight? Cos he just felt like doing so? See how retarded you are here.

chigger dumb fucker, you must have saw santa sucking your mama's tits when u were a boy, thats why u believe hes real rite? LOL