• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today eat at JB coffee shop no price drop when already no GST

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN people entitle to speak truth from mouth you speak from a mouth that resembles a chibye . your mouth is a chibye no parkay KNN

Yeah lor people are entitled to talk the truth and i am just doing exactly that. What shit are you talking from your Malaysian Cantonese cb mouth?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Took my dinner! Today eat at Malay restaurant. Initially in earlier June, they gave 6% discount to less off their menu price that stated inclusive of GST as their GST receipt system not yet updated. But now updated they just changed the 6% to zero % in the receipt and the menu price conveniently remained the same! So good for the merchants voting Mahathir to earn extra 6% bonus!
You have my sympathy. It can be very difficult to live from hand to mouth, to survive on a shoe string food budget. Maybe it's good that you don't eat so much, you can lose weight too, on top of saving what little ringgits you have. :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have my sympathy. It can be very difficult to live from hand to mouth, to survive on a shoe string food budget. Maybe it's good that you don't eat so much, you can lose weight too, on top of saving what little ringgits you have. :biggrin:

She's still prostituting herself regularly. Even at RM1, she can earn a few hundred a night.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's the Truth. :rolleyes:
Obviously that’s not the truth when I have been talking about filthy Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me since September 2015. Its only truth to you Malaysian dogs that it is about bad investment to deflect from your filthy crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

See everyone? Talk anything that’s ugly of Malaysians and Malaysian dogs will come and twist it to something else to put the blame on me to deflate from the truth about themselves. That’s usual trick of Malaysian dogs here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's still prostituting herself regularly. Even at RM1, she can earn a few hundred a night.

That’s the oldest trick of Malaysian dogs. Call anyone they don’t like as slut whore mistress! Their cb mouth tell vicious lies with no blink of eye!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies in one way or the other all love to suck foreigner cocks is why. Blind to foreigners crimes and get angry with Singaporean victim instead!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkies in one way or the other all love to suck foreigner cocks is why. Blind to foreigners crimes and get angry with Singaporean victim instead!
You are quite pitiful. Stuck in mudland because you can't afford the high cost of living in sinkieland. Having to suck mudlander dicks on a daily basis, getting fucked by them too. You have my sympathy, my dear. I really feel for you. :inlove:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite pitiful. Stuck in mudland because you can't afford the high cost of living in sinkieland. Having to suck mudlander dicks on a daily basis, getting fucked by them too. You have my sympathy, my dear. I really feel for you. :inlove:
Excuse me which mudlander dicks did I suck? You liar Malaysian dog with whore mother sure tell vicious lies like nothing. See everyone? That’s how shameless Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me which mudlander dicks did I suck? You liar Malaysian dog with whore mother sure tell vicious lies like nothing. See everyone? That’s how shameless Malaysians are.
In fact I think the only reason why mudlanders hate me in Living in Jb forum is I never por them! That’s how self entitled Malaysian bastards are!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part I said here about Malaysians cheating GST is not the truth? Nothing. So why cannot take it Malaysians when others do transparency on you? You only want transparency on najib but not on yourselves? That’s Malaysians indeed. Hypocrites.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Talk anything that’s ugly of Malaysians and Malaysian dogs will come and twist it to something else to put the blame on me to deflate from the truth about themselves. That’s usual trick of Malaysian dogs here.
@glockman does this filthy trick all the time. Malaysians are entitled to steal slander and harrass me until India Iran etc but I am not entitled to tell the ugly truths about them. That’s how self entitled Malaysian bastards are.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
....twist it to something else to put the blame on me to deflate from the truth about themselves.
Are you sure you really mean to say "deflate"? :o-o:
This time, I won't say what the correct word should be. :wink:
And if you manage to realize what the correct word should be, I dare you to defend yourself by saying that it was a "typo" or by pushing the blame to your "fat fingers"! :wink:

Last edited: