• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC:NG E-JAY's CRITIQUE ON WP;KEN JEYA(RP) REBUTS & BOB SIM GET'S AXED!!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
On hindsight it was not a well-considered decision, given that my own values and beliefs are more aligned with SDP's than RP's.

At that time however, I joined because I was helping Teck Siong behind the scenes for some time and we both thought it would be better for me to officially become a party member. That might also spur me to become more committed.

Had to do a lot of introspection when Teck Siong decided to leave RP. Eventually realized that I should go back to SDP whose outlook, philosophy I am more in agreement with. So I left with Teck Siong.

Contrary to popular belief, my exit had nothing to do with Teck Siong's speech at Speaker's Corner, nor did my entry have anything to do with desire to contest elections. Those issues were never on my mind.

Thanks for sharing. It is good that people like you are standing up and doing more. Admittedly I am merely an arm chair critic and hope you can excuse being busybody at times behind the comfort of our keyboard. :smile:

All the best in your endeavours.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for sharing. It is good that people like you are standing up and doing more. Admittedly I am merely an arm chair critic and hope you can excuse being busybody at times behind the comfort of our keyboard. :smile:

All the best in your endeavours.

Well, there is nothing wrong with being an armchair critic either. Contributing ideas/thoughts is just as important.

E-Jay

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dare you to contest in the elections, I have all your kaixin1 geylang cheongster diary saved in my hard drive..they will be release to the press in due time :biggrin:

Bro, you have the full archive of kaixin's stories about riding pigskin bus into tuna town?

That's fabulous!

Why wait until election? Send them to the press NOW!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to TOC for doing so, Bob Sim Kheng Hwee just a trouble-maker who is out to stir shit in the opposition camp.

of course kudo to TOC, ngejay or else u won't contribute freely anymore. ngejay must have complained - as usual the style of a fastest t-shirt stripper is such.

but how many know that and what he does behind the scene? so u think ngejay is a very RATIONAL & LOGICAL nerd, well, think again!

just look at SDP's own NDP clip. machiam real like that! PM speaks, those blurpussy laukuaybus with such frivolous knowledge also wanna get some attention. tsk...tsk...if really wanna comment on them, there might not be sufficient bandwith. LOL!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sparks appeared to fly in TOC with Ng E-Jay's robust critique of WP's ND Message which seemed to attract the ire of Ken Jeya(RP) no less...and low and behold SBF's very own 'martial arts local politics exponent extraordinaire' Bob Sim no less get's in on the act but unfortunately get's canned:eek::biggrin:...whatever next?!:p

On a serious note, i am not sure whether the Ken Jeya post originates from RP's Ken Jeya...however Ng E-Jay (or anyone else for that matter) should be entitled to express his views and thereafter stand open to scrutiny...

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/08/...#comment-96871

thanks for highlighting this. i m just as suprised as u. i tot my li'l brother LEETAHSAR was kidding me!!:eek:

it proves one thing: TOC is also not that FREE SPEECH. what LTS said was right! if ngejay has the right to openly criticise low thia khiang, then why does he avoid putting himself on the chopping block? obviously his views are terribly flawed as usual. how can it be a fair and logical view when he is so obsessed with flat-chested bitch who feeds him with unlimited F&D pussyjuice. such toxic juice poisons his mind and doesn't make him thinks straight. no wonder he would even pay a transvestite campmate to wank him out for a mere $50. he should have gone to a toothless old whore who would suck it out for him at an even cheaper rate of $5. this would also be an act charity to the old whore and to his own shallow pocket :smile:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems that way...which makes one curious as to why he joined RP albeit for only a short time?...

Ng E-Jay if you are reading this, would appreciate if you could answer this query...no obligations though:wink:

And I think you missed my point. There was nothing I said on black and white or shades of grey. I tend to think he would see the SDP in all shades and colours and the WP as all the wrong shades and colours. That is evident in his criticising WP for all the same things he praises SDP for. That is why I concluded as such. Above all, there is nothing wrong with taking that approach and attitude. He's just a extremely staunch party loyalist, that's all.[/QUOTE]

our newly bestowed title: THE 3 STOOGES comprising of ngejay, lamei n chiatilik do not answer questions. they only demand answers from you when they throw u the question. BUT NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

so u ve to wait long long before u can even detect a weak fart from their anal-rententive assholes.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, forgot that, but not sure of the reasons and do not want to speculate or cast doubts. However did get the notion that RP was partner and affiliate of SDP except that the former was not in danger of dissolution. Obviously it has changed not a bit since KJ took over - indications that RP is now more criticised by netizens purportedly SDP supporters and KJ's defence or cover fire of WP on two occasions.

Well, a party loyalist can also be a non-member.

before that, a certain troll could still trying to suck up to KJ by boasting she deployed "20 sdppies to support" RP.

well, KJ slammed her back and correct her that it's not RP but the FACEBOOK OF RP.

ouch! the pussy must be real sore!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed...that is why i put the Q to E-Jay himself without any obligations...btw i always thought RP (from JBJ's time) was distinct from SDP even though they may have shared certain values...if not JBJ would probably have long since joined SDP...JBJ appeared to always believe and stay steadfast in the parliamentary route approach only...son KJ seems to have followed on in his own way...SDP under CSJ appears to take another approach...

yes

one was for the good of the citizens and their welfarism while the other IS ,and still bend on it, to fulfil the destiny set by their foreign backers.

of course, there is a great difference!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes:
I would think RP under JBJ had more issues with WP than SDP given JBJ's history with LTK and the rest. The circumstances of RP's founding and how it mainly consisted of older ex-WP members. But you are right that when RP was finally formed it aligned neither with SDP or WP. Although JBJ was seen with CSJ often, this reduced and on the other hand he drew closer to his ex-party and Chiam. Maybe to be more open and neutral now that his new party came to being and felt he couldn't be too overaligned to an exception or make "enemies".

In fact I now recall that RP drew closer with SDP after JBJ left and Ng Teck Siong called the shots but Ng was ousted by KJ and it seems KJ keeps a further distance from SDP than his dad did. All my observations and I stand corrected.

hello, everyone!!

all got the picture TERRIBLY WRONG!! ng teck siong wasn't really calling the shots. he was obstructing the progess of the RP. most of the members got pissed with him for his procrastination and blurcockness.

even after he left, he tried to make things difficult for RP to function smoothly. it was an internal hitch and had already resolved.

why ng teck siong was protrayed as such "hero", maybe u all should ask ngejay, his aiya long lost son? ngejay has connection with the press. it was believed, he was the one who passed all those misinformed facts.

RP has restrained from clarifying as the matter was considered closed after his departure. since u guys got all the misconception, maybe it's about time a full clarification from RP would be appropriate.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
fact: RP DIDN'T GET ANY CLOSER TO SDP. it was sdp deploying a troll who wasn't even an sdp member to try and suck up and PR.

just like how ngejay briefly joined as RP member and quit as fast as he joined. what's the real reason behind? u go and speculate which party ngejay mixes with the most often.

funny isn't it? he mixes with SDP the most, adore their chief like a messiah and then went to join RP.

SO GO CRACK YOUR MIND AND DO SOME DEEPER THINKING! don't always let me do all the investigative works without any appreciation at all!:mad:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm well aware of SDP/CSJ's position but thanks anyway...

Dear Por

You might like to read the following from the SDP's website and decide for yourselves how, far E Jay's statement " SDP is "committed to contesting elections" from its actual position of " taking part in elections because "election rallies are an important means of educating the populace about democratic strengths."

Locke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dare you to contest in the elections, I have all your kaixin1 geylang cheongster diary saved in my hard drive..they will be release to the press in due time :biggrin:

is it? can share the one especially on how he was wanked by his tranvestite camp mate who was a part time akua on the prowl?:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many didn't know that ngejay also holds a PHD in dialectic vulgarities.

so if u observed some that repetitively spewed by the nasty clones, u should have guessed who is behind.

clue: the mastershapeshifter is a nerd full of turds and barely 3 footer.:wink: