• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but but .... according to Dr Amy Khor.... he was doing the honourable thing... and the PAP was swift decisive and transparent?

BS!!!!!!!!!

This MP was doing what the run of mill PAP MP would be doing - protecting the backside of a colleague, nothing more, nothing less. The question of right or wrong and ethics is not a concern here.

Last edited:

Light

He created free will. It's up to you whether you want to be lusty or not. :biggrin:

I heard that "lust" is just another mechanism like hunger. It is another way of quenching a thirst for reproduction. If men don't reproduce, men would have been wiped out long ago.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. Palmer,

Is your wife cheating on you that made you turn to Laura?

According to Xiaxue,

It isn't an HONEST MISTAKE. An honest mistake is when you accidentally step on someone's foot in a crowded bus.

This affair has been going on for a while now. It is not like Oh Mr Palmer was not wearing pants one day and his penis accidentally went into Miss Ong's vagina when she was bending over to pick up a pen, oops.

No, he committed mistake after mistake, Monday after Monday... With no consideration for his wife and kid's feelings whatsoever.

Maybe, just maybe, his wife is a horrible person who is also cheating on him (not that this is a valid excuse, he should divorce her before cheating if that's the case) but what did his poor kid do to deserve this?

Sorry, this was done with selfish intent and purpose.

After the first time he had sex with Laura he must have told himself "Oh I've done such a horrible thing today!! Should I stop?" and somehow his answer was No, I should continue.

And he did... All the way he continued until he was caught, and if he weren't, he'd still be fucking Laura Ong next Monday.