• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all the unhappy Sinkies!!! From Daniel Wong!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cb kia claims that he is not PAP polumpar but yet helping to spread this lame propaganda shit.
Same gong cb kia also claims that police did well despite police fled and abandon their vehicles to be flipped and burned.
With this kind of cb blind supporter, little wonder SPF did a "good job" :oIo::kma:

Cb Kia Xingguy used vulgarities and then zapped me. Fucker low down maggot.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong cb kia claims that he is not PAP polumpar but yet helping to spread this lame propaganda shit.
Same gong cb kia also claims that police did well despite police fled and abandon their vehicles to be flipped and burned.
With this kind of cb blind supporter, little wonder SPF did a "good job" :oIo::kma:

Wishing you a Merry Christmas...you vulgar filthy animal.

il_570xN.536729999_h41d.jpg

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck pap! you all do not know how the cronies have messed up my life situation, i thought about it, there is no reason that i should be nice to them. snakes will always be snakes.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another con man? Under the PAP, people have to do the con job to get ahead. Why can't people make an honest living and live comfortably? The PAP policies are making crooks out of sinkees. If you are honest and work decently, you can look forward to $1700 takehome pay while the cost of living escalates meteoritically. Like that how? Be a crook to survive lor. After all, the PAP ministers are all crooks, except that they change the law to make their crooked ways legal. Stealing is a crime but a minister can steal and be applauded by the press. What lah?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
the social engineering done by PAP is a big fail. see how fuck up sinkies behave, you will know.:eek:

Another con man? Under the PAP, people have to do the con job to get ahead. Why can't people make an honest living and live comfortably? The PAP policies are making crooks out of sinkees. If you are honest and work decently, you can look forward to $1700 takehome pay while the cost of living escalates meteoritically. Like that how? Be a crook to survive lor. After all, the PAP ministers are all crooks, except that they change the law to make their crooked ways legal. Stealing is a crime but a minister can steal and be applauded by the press. What lah?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
another con man? Under the pap, people have to do the con job to get ahead. Why can't people make an honest living and live comfortably? The pap policies are making crooks out of sinkees. If you are honest and work decently, you can look forward to $1700 takehome pay while the cost of living escalates meteoritically. Like that how? Be a crook to survive lor. After all, the pap ministers are all crooks, except that they change the law to make their crooked ways legal. Stealing is a crime but a minister can steal and be applauded by the press. What lah?
winnie cannot say like this lah
where got all the pap mininsters are all crooksyou kana sue then you know
dont anyhow say lah...i pity you ...and i have to go to bail you out..my friend

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
the social engineering done by pap is a big fail. See how fuck up sinkies behave, you will know.:eek:

it's people like you are fartups! All your supporters here are fartups!

The rest of the singaporeans are happy and contented...only fucktards failures like you come here to kpkb and fuck people!!!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
we shall see who has the last laugh...:oIo:

it's people like you are fartups! All your supporters here are fartups!

The rest of the singaporeans are happy and contented...only fucktards failures like you come here to kpkb and fuck people!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Singaporean do not like PAP, they will be voted out sooner or later??? Why you so heat up??? Kana rape by the ministers???:eek: