• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to serve and f off! Protect FTs!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://x.com/mindefsg/status/1817048666336842075

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GTdwvCia8AERcjD?format=jpg&name=small

1722085684260.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve Ji Ki Lan ok Ji Ki Lan..... wasted my 2.5 years.....

I remember the cookhouse of my unit (actually of a camp that's near my unit, but we eat there now and then) served braised pork on the lunch menu that consisted of 75% skin+fat, and 25% meat (which sometimes contain soft bones).

Visual aid for reference:

Hong-shao-rou-red-braised-pork-belly-1.jpg

Till today I cannot find something similar served at eateries here, I bet they would receive complaints from customers. :biggrin:
And I am intrigued where the cookhouse sourced that meat from? Maybe it's a case of "no one running a business in the civilian world would want them, so let's sell them to the SAF cookhouse." :roflmao:

Let NS slaves eat that shit still want them to pass IPPT. SAF's style of caring for soldiers, how wonderful indeed! :rolleyes:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to have insider info on the incoming mobile exercise on one of the weekends

so I make a point to go jb every weekend for that month. Sure enough, I avoided it and send them my passport chop of Malaysia to them.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember the cookhouse of my unit (actually of a camp that's near my unit, but we eat there now and then) served braised pork on the lunch menu that consisted of 75% skin+fat, and 25% meat (which sometimes contain soft bones).

Visual aid for reference:

Hong-shao-rou-red-braised-pork-belly-1.jpg

Till today I cannot find something similar served at eateries here, I bet they would receive complaints from customers. :biggrin:
And I am intrigued where the cookhouse sourced that meat from? Maybe it's a case of "no one running a business in the civilian world would want them, so let's sell them to the SAF cookhouse." :roflmao:

Let NS slaves eat that shit still want them to pass IPPT. SAF's style of caring for soldiers, how wonderful indeed! :rolleyes:
My friend got all oily Malay food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sign on mata still ok. Must heng heng get mata then can consider.

If you want to be mata then be a plainclothes one, best if you get police scholarship then get in.

No future in being a uniformed mata kia. You might get depressed and off yourself with your firearm eventually.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to be mata then be a plainclothes one, best if you get police scholarship then get in.

No future in being a uniformed mata kia. You might get depressed and off yourself with your firearm eventually.
Mata lepak la. Those can't study one sign mata very stable and can have car and family. Of cuz have its cons like need to handle suicide case for those low ranked mata.