• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to give my victory speech leongsam that ganged up with Cantonese dogs sons of chickens to silence me victim of their crimes LOST dare not fire me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to give my victory speech AGAIN! @Leongsam that ganged up with 没底线没品 Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @zhihau @pig @nanospeec @sbfuncle to silence me victim of their defamation crimes LOST dare not fire me hahahaha
@Leongsam want to milk benefits from me until dry before fire me like SFC and those Malaysians in my jb condo that made use of me to clear shit until clean and fight their fellow Malaysian thieves stealing condo land to plant vegetables for themselves until they lost in court then ganged up to get rid of me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICKEN thread again. Later sure kana hamtam by some siaolang woman
Come on serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken anyone with conscience knows your countless chicken threads are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar
Oh my thread exposing your Cantonese dog son of chicken manipulation to blame victim reacting to your abuse and crimes is deleted so you pretend don’t know blame the victim again you have Cantonese dog right to do defamation crimes to me while your victim of crimes have no right to get angry return insult and vulgarities Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Examples of How to Use Slapper​

At its core, slapper is an insulting term. You don’t use this one in everyday conversation – you use it when you are specifically looking to offend someone.

One example of the word in a sentence is this: “I’ve heard that she’s a bit of a slapper, so I don’t know if she’s relationship material.”

Another way you might hear it is something like the following: “Close your legs, you slapper!”
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT SLAPPER CANTONESE MOTHER HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current circle of life is an old object.
Sounds familiar you SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF are like Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth and many other psychopaths that said your victim of crimes is an object and not human and no need to feel sorry for your inhuman actions to trample song song song gao jurong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a sucker for senior wealthy man like you.
for u, can eat don't waste
for her, can hit don't miss
You sia suay Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY CAN GO PARTY BUY ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG ARE DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTIONS OF YOUR CHEAP MOTHER ONTO ME AGAIN. Unlike dogs like you whereby being kind is a strategy and use married mistress for easy exit strategy, being kind is not a strategy but what I am and who I talked to is also not a strategy and yet I still win you jealous loser that accused me everything that you and your cheap women are hahahaha