• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

time again to redeem $300 chicken wings from the stingy PAP gahmen

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven’t finish the previous batch. Only used up the supermarket variant (which is way easy to spend).
You can easily spend it all at Mori Mori Yogashi Japanese bakery at Everton Park. The baker worked at MBS hotel. That time I spend $100 just one visit or you can go to Tanjong Pagar food centre buy $5 chicken rice. Or Maxwell food centre rendang chicken nasi lemak set $5. Or at the basement of the temple across the road got vegetarian lunch set.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wow, more freebies! Majulah PAP!!!:thumbsup::biggrin: I feel so rich! I feel so bribed! Because GE is in a few months.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck you hundreds of thousands $$$ through HDB land costs into 'reserves' and all kinds of ranjiao levies, fees and taxes then give you back bread crumbs knowing that many kum gong kias will salivate...

PAP is a very shrewd businessman indeed...LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ccb sinkie clone no need to act innocent you started this chicken thread around me to target me just like @cat aka ah meng your fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos gansiokbin put her chicken whore house address to claim and gov denied the address so she kee siao.
That’s what you Cantonese dog son of Chicken think not me although it’s true EVERYTHING that other people get without effort I have to put in 10x effort for it Pui!