• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thumbdrive data recovery service

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does anyone know where I can download free software to recover my accidentally deleted data/pics from my thumdrive? I have tried surfing the web but most site require payments for such recovery. Thanks in advance for your advice and guidance.:smile:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
if shift+del, i think only those software that required payment can help you.. if not, i heard of a place where you can send down your thumbdrive and they can help you to recover the data/pic... but i'm not sure where is that place...

eboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know where I can download free software to recover my accidentally deleted data/pics from my thumdrive? I have tried surfing the web but most site require payments for such recovery. Thanks in advance for your advice and guidance.:smile:

go cnet download

many free data recovery software

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if shift+del, i think only those software that required payment can help you.. if not, i heard of a place where you can send down your thumbdrive and they can help you to recover the data/pic... but i'm not sure where is that place...

:biggrin: say like never say like that.... :biggrin: