• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Threatening Letters to Sporeans to Serve NS

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>ObeeGood

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 pm Post subject: NS for Singaporeans, Jobs & Scholarships for Foreigners</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Taiwan who is facing threats from China is gradually cutting down the mandatory service. Taiwan's military has been moving from reliance on conscription to a volunteer basis. By 2008, volunteer recruits will comprise 60 percent of the total military manpower, while 40 percent will still be conscripts. From 2008, reservists are released from military obligations at age of 35, At present, Taiwan’s regular forces comprise both conscripts and volunteers at a 40-60 ratio. To maintain a modern, elite fighting force, the military is planning to move to an all-volunteer force by 2015. Amendments of laws and regulations pertaining to this will be completed by 2010. The MND also plans to increase the proportion of voluntary personnel by 10 percentage points annually starting from 2011. When this process is complete, young men will only need to receive four months of basic military training to become reservists.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2005/01/25/2003220868

www.taiwan.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=27218&ctNode=1967&mp=1001

http://frankcomment.blogspot.com/2007/05/taiwan-is-cutting-their-military.html

NS for Singaporeans, Jobs & Scholarships for Foreigners!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMxTcRs3KDU

As soon as election is over, MINDEF is sending out hundreds of threatening letters (signed by Koh Tong Seng) to those students in tertiary institutions that that fail to take the IPPT and or remedial training when MINDEF fail to accomodate those students who need to fix a date because of examination or lessons. Emails to MINDEF got no response. MINDEF send out letters that these people report to national Servicema Services Centre to face a charge of "Neglecting to perform a lawful duty" to report for remedial trading and IPPT when they are unable to accomodate to students schedule. Come on, MINDEF is misappropriating other time using the law. Do they know, these students have to work part time to pay for the high costs of tertiary education.

By constantly engaging our male citizens through long national service, IPPT, remedial training and reservist, our male citizens' advance in careers are hampered. They miss the chance to procreate by the time they have the savings and time. While our male citizens lawfully comply, they betray them by giving cheap citizenships to foreigners. For the future of next generation, many chose to migrate when they finish the tertiary education.

Kan Ni lau bull chow cheap buy to MINDEF for misappropriating many years of our young male citizens who have to fight increasing competition from foreigners, rising costs of educations and lower pays. PAPigs leaders betray our citizens while our male citizens serve the national service, remedial training, IPPT, ICT and reserist by importing millions of foreigners. Foreigners are trojans in time of war.

Everybody know MINDEF got a faulty doctrine except the paper generals who still have 2nd world fighting strategy. A 4 month basic training is good enough. Make sure our citizens are well organised to defend and every citizens got a rifle during of war is good enough to defend this island. What we need is a professional and elite fighting and defence force armed with state of art remote controlled drones, smart weapons, anti-tank weapons, missiles, etc. Hahaha, expensive F16 jets can be brought down using $1 millions missile and expensive tanks can be incapacitated with a cheap missile or anti-tank weapons. It is not on quantity but quality but precision fighting capability. Our male citizens are trained to run until all the joints are injured before 35 years old! Of course, when your joints are worn out, it is non-service injury, you go and foot your own medical bills! Kan ni lau bull chow cheap buy to MINDEF fat cats! Sack them before they destroy Singapore.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so unusual? Probably your father and grandfather and uncles would have served NS like all able-bodied young Singaporean males. It's part of our obligation - to turn your boys into men!

Why KPKB for what? It's not something new. Furthermore, nowadays they take air-con bus to BMT - not 3-tonner!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's so unusual? Probably your father and grandfather and uncles would have served NS like all able-bodied young Singaporean males. It's part of our obligation - to turn your boys into men!

Why KPKB for what? It's not something new. Furthermore, nowadays they take air-con bus to BMT - not 3-tonner!

you dont need NS to turn boys to men..just look at japan ..their men are much more manly then most henpeck singaporean guys ..:wink:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dont need NS to turn boys to men..just look at japan ..their men are much more manly then most henpeck singaporean guys ..:wink:

It is kind of funny and foolish to say NS turns boys to men. Then please explain how girls turn into women? What about those "men" who comes from so many countries to work or become citizens? Are they less than men because they did not do NS?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is kind of funny and foolish to say NS turns boys to men. Then please explain how girls turn into women? What about those "men" who comes from so many countries to work or become citizens? Are they less than men because they did not do NS?

bro...as usual those who supported NS have been brainwashed by the PAP :wink:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my BMT days, there was this sissy lad in our bunk.. He was a sabo king, always late for standby bed and falling in.. We used to blanket party him nearly every week.. And he just loves to have a look at our dicks when we are bathing in the toilet..:eek:

After BMT, I was posted to SISPEC while the sisy was posted to go for the drivers's course..

Then 6 years ago long after I had completed NS, I encountered this sissy once again in Changi Village carpark, working as a Ladyboy.. Talked to him.. Told me his clients called him Sally..Went for boobs ops in Thailand, his face full of make up.. one look and you would have thought of him as a pretty lady instead of a man..:eek:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my BMT days, there was this sissy lad in our bunk.. He was a sabo king, always late for standby bed and falling in.. We used to blanket party him nearly every week.. And he just loves to have a look at our dicks when we are bathing in the toilet..:eek:

After BMT, I was posted to SISPEC while the sisy was posted to go for the drivers's course..

Then 6 years ago long after I had completed NS, I encountered this sissy once again in Changi Village carpark, working as a Ladyboy.. Talked to him.. Told me his clients called him Sally..Went for boobs ops in Thailand, his face full of make up.. one look and you would have thought of him as a pretty lady instead of a man..:eek:

A sissy will always be a sissy, and will not change despite someone here who claims, NS turns boys to men. I have met many in NS and they are still the same. These sissies enjoy NS because they can have the company of men who likes to attack the rear. :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

You've missed the point - how many of these people are as pampered as our boys. Which country in the world has gone to the extent of having their military-enlisted sons asking their maid - if they have - to carry their haversack?

Don't tell me you don't want your boys to be physically and mentally toughened to face the world?

If you want to continue to pamper your sons, then that's the end of the discussion, argument.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your comments make me wondering whether you are really living in Japan!

Which Singaporean men don't want to be in the position of their Japanese counter-part? It's legendary that their men are chauvinistic, their wife quit work to look after their children and husband, they let their husband "work" late into the night (when they are actually elsewhere enjoying their kirin or Saporo, or saki) and then to wait upon their to return, etc.

Compare it to the Taiwanese men - they are similar to our culture and gene.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...as usual those who supported NS have been brainwashed by the PAP :wink:

... as usual, end of the argument. Anything that is negative, attribute it to the PAP, LHL or LKY.

Remind me of my school days when arguing with someone who wanted to convert -not brainwash - me. Everything is attributed to GOD!

As a school boy we used to say - "You win lor". Now I go back to my juvenile era and quote again - "You win lor".

But don't forget who created Singapore to what it is today. If you tell me Stamford Raffles, then I say it's GOD - the Father, the Son and the Holy Goh!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

QUOTE]

Really? Than why do you still have a vagina? U fucking cheebye.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've missed the point - how many of these people are as pampered as our boys. Which country in the world has gone to the extent of having their military-enlisted sons asking their maid - if they have - to carry their haversack?

Don't tell me you don't want your boys to be physically and mentally toughened to face the world?

If you want to continue to pamper your sons, then that's the end of the discussion, argument.
===

u won't get anything if your heart is not into it.

this talk about changing from boys to men are just cheap talk. Wht is the difference btw a man and a boy? more cock hair? more muscular? more matured in thinking?

I say, u go work in the cut throat society - after a few rejections, u will be matured liao. Physically fitter? Go gym...a bangla who first arrive here in Singapore is fitter than our commando, i dare say. why? bcos he worked on the farms back there....

So, this MINDEF thingy - is something i don't quite understand and definitely disagree. Yes, the basic idea is true - we are damm small, and we need to have a defence force. But if the bodies forming this defence force is not in the right mindset - nothing, even if you have the best technology or machinery will help. And SAF needs to address this - how to convince us to serve NS.

like the article - we served with blood and tears and sometimes even lives..to protect what? The large number of FTs coming in?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When your country threatens you to serve NS, it is time not to serve it. Wahahhaha.. This is the best time of all.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Knnbpcb! Fuck you and your obligation. It is compulsory under law (Enlistment Act). :oIo:
Not KPKB, it's KNNB to you!:oIo:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So I understand you are a female? Which means you have never served NS, so, what do you know about NS apart from hearing about it 2nd hand. Yours truly have served 3 years NS, been a platoon cmdr, coy 2ic and oc in that time and seen and experienced the harsh life of an NS man. I have seen young men who died on duty, shot in the leg, committed suicide and some became insane. Have you? Have you ever been on the bedside of your soldier who became paralysed from the neck downwards? What do you tell him if you had been me when he holds your hand and ask, "Sir, why me, why me?" Did the tears welled your eye, asking the same question, but at a loss to give a coherent answer? A young man, about to ROD and going to the Singapore U, doomed to a life of a paraplegic.

Please get down from your high horse and don't dare come and spew how wonderful NS is for our children. For all I know you are a bloody spinster, with no one to care off spouting how wonderful to have the PAP. to rule Singapore.

I have a son who will probably serve NS if I were to continue staying in Singapore. Do you have one, my dear?

You know the bloody reason why there are so many maids in Singapore? Why do parents in other 1st world nations do not have the luxury. Ask yourself and ask the PAP government. Was it not because of their policy decision? So why blame any child if they depend on their maids. Do you have a maid?

myo359, think about how you will answer me all these questions, I look forward to it.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... as usual, end of the argument. Anything that is negative, attribute it to the PAP, LHL or LKY.

Remind me of my school days when arguing with someone who wanted to convert -not brainwash - me. Everything is attributed to GOD!

As a school boy we used to say - "You win lor". Now I go back to my juvenile era and quote again - "You win lor".

But don't forget who created Singapore to what it is today. If you tell me Stamford Raffles, then I say it's GOD - the Father, the Son and the Holy Goh!

Khong si mi lan jiao?:oIo:

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soldiers are having a good life these days. Who remember the silly days of relocating the metal cabinet from the bunk to parade square. How about the lousy foam beds?

Kids these day whine a lot