• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those who went holiday this National day make a RIGHT CHOICE!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see the whole national parade is like a PAP's propaganda.

PAP ministers appear on screen to talk their cock.

why do they want to do this ? for power, for money, for what?

Informed New citizens may find it so artificial but they have a motive here, so they pretend to brand in.
Showing the PRC ping pong sluts is really a wrong move, becos there is no pride at all !!! They are china dolls....

Rich Nation so what ? What about the people, rich? Rich leegime can also go hungry and destroy by famine .

All these National day wayangs do not mean a thing.

The next new Govt should not follow PAP style--it is vomitting ! It is disgusting ! it is shameful ! it has the no culture and spirit except pure propaganda!

Tomorrow you still pay your HDB huge debts non-stop !

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whoring just got worst, I nearly choked on my chips when I thought I saw two pole dancing whores parading their knickers on stage.

You see the whole national parade is like a PAP's propaganda.

PAP ministers appear on screen to talk their cock.

why do they want to do this ? for power, for money, for what?

Informed New citizens may find it so artificial but they have a motive here, so they pretend to brand in.
Showing the PRC ping pong sluts is really a wrong move, becos there is no pride at all !!! They are china dolls....

Rich Nation so what ? What about the people, rich? Rich leegime can also go hungry and destroy by famine .

All these National day wayangs do not mean a thing.

The next new Govt should not follow PAP style--it is vomitting ! It is disgusting ! it is shameful ! it has the no culture and spirit except pure propaganda!

Tomorrow you still pay your HDB huge debts non-stop !