• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Those Who Are In Opposition To Josie Are Either Gays or Lesbians

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support Josie and any righteous human being with integrity will also support her and her views on Homosexuality.

If you do not support her, it simply means one thing, You are a bloody faggot or lesbo :oIo:

All homos and lesbos are condemned to be burned in Hell for all of eternity.

If you are oppose to Josie, you will also be condemned to go to Hell :oIo:

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22, NNAS)

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, NNAS)

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support Josie and any righteous human being with integrity will also support her and her views on Homosexuality.

If you do not support her, it simply means one thing, You are a bloody faggot or lesbo :oIo:

All homos and lesbos are condemned to be burned in Hell for all of eternity.

If you are oppose to Josie, you will also be condemned to go to Hell :oIo:

"You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22, NNAS)

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." (1 Corinthians 6:9-10, NNAS)

Thanks for giving me further conviction that these people must not come into positions of power.

By the way, with all the 'up yours' symbols, aren't you kinda easy to the notion of back penetration? And also, since you are reviling us, will you not inherit the kingdom of God too? There's your category in the last quote, 'revilers', see?

Practice what you preach. If unable to do so, then don't preach.

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14kyyop.jpg

"I will support u"

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for giving me further conviction that these people must not come into positions of power.

By the way, by all the 'up yours' symbols, aren't you kinda easy to the notion of back penetration? And also, since you are reviling us, won't you not inherit the kingdom of God too? There's your category in the last quote, 'revilers', see?

scoopdreams: Welcome to Sammyboy! You will soon learn to ignore certain nicks in this place :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, with all the 'up yours' symbols, aren't you kinda easy to the notion of back penetration? And also, since you are reviling us, will you not inherit the kingdom of God too? There's your category in the last quote, 'revilers', see?

You retarded dog :oIo:

It is plain obvious that you are a freaking gay. Your mum must be really proud that hid son likes to get his arse poke.

Sub-humanoids like you will be burnt in Hell for all of eternity :oIo:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thank the Lord for this new day

I thank the Lord for this Clinton, for he never fail to light up my day

Amen

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thank whatever for the new day.
I thank whatever for the Clinto, Dogtracker and his multi monikers.
I thank Sam for being nice to always clear me of silly bans.

Ramen.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thank whatever for the new day.
I thank whatever for the Clinto, Dogtracker and his multi monikers.
I thank Sam for being nice to always clear me of silly bans.

Ramen.

Fucking PAP IB Cheebye, Now start to suck Sam's Cock!:oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should change the WOMAN'S CHARTER, which is UNFAIR to the MEN in SINgapore. Women should be responsible for being sinful fornicators too!, time have changed, women these days can be more immoral than men.

Men should be AWARE of the Woman's Charter..that is biased against SINgapore men..be AWARE!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who is opposed to Josie will have their daughters turned into lesbos and their sons will become homos :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ev8boh.jpg

"Oh please be more serious in your work here if u want a promotion from my wife ok?"

You retarded lesbian bitch :oIo:

I hope your mum will die of heart attack when you informed her that you are marrying your girlfriend.