• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This young man is a steady PSP supporter

Qiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are mind games going on.

PAP wants people to think big oppie win coming to scare swing voters into voting for PAP

Opposition wants people to think big PAP win coming to motivate swing voters into voting Opposition.

so let's follow our hearts and just vote opposition because honestly, the PAP will still form the government at the end of the day :biggrin:
My mind is firm. Will voted for psp in west coast.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a Malaysian Beng if u ask me
.....what y,z gen still talks like that in 2020?even the sg ginna bengs all speak English nowadays.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uRLWuDm.jpg

Good ol' 2013.....when hope was still alive.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. This is an "anything but PAP" oppie. Grass roots have taken down his particulars. :cool:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of Erection Day, if PAP landslide victory nothing going to change, we pay more for shit. The billions at stake belongs to em, Sinkies still get the crumbs on the floor for their three meals and the goal post at CPF will change AGAIN.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mind is firm. Will voted for psp in west coast.

good for you sir!

but ultimately, we are all Singaporeans.

this will be a contentious elections. it's important to quickly heal the wounds as soon as elections are over. I hope the PAP will show magnanimity post elections.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for you sir!

but ultimately, we are all Singaporeans.

this will be a contentious elections. it's important to quickly heal the wounds as soon as elections are over. I hope the PAP will show magnanimity post elections.
Magnanimity? Highly unlikely. To the PAP, it’s a zero-sum game, adversarial. No such thing as peaceful coexistence.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Magnanimity? Highly unlikely. To the PAP, it’s a zero-sum game, adversarial. No such thing as peaceful coexistence.

it's about healing the country after the elections. I'm am looking at what happens next Monday, not what happens on Friday.