• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this young father is violent

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
www.asiaone.com

Man defies protection order, whips 7-year-old son with belt 20 times and punches his abdomen​

Man defies protection order, whips 7-year-old son with belt 20 times and punches his abdomen
PHOTO: The Straits Times file
PUBLISHED ONSeptember 13, 2023 7:33 PM
ByShaffiq Alkhatib

SINGAPORE — A recalcitrant offender whipped his son with a belt about 20 times in January, and then punched him in the abdomen in May despite a protection order prohibiting him from doing so.
The 30-year-old father was sentenced to 10 months and three weeks' jail after he pleaded guilty on Wednesday (Sept 13) to offences including two counts of assault involving the seven-year-old boy.
He cannot be named owing to a gag order to protect his son's identity.
The man was earlier convicted of an unrelated assault charge in 2015 and sentenced to a month in jail.
Four years later, he was convicted of a snatch theft and sentenced to a year behind bars.
In the current case, he was with the victim and his younger son in their Rivervale Crescent flat in Sengkang in the afternoon on Jan 7 when he flew into a rage after he thought the boys were not sleeping as they were supposed to.
His 27-year-old wife was at work at the time, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Melissa Heng.
The father used a belt to repeatedly strike his older son on the right ear, shoulder, upper back and neck in one of the bedrooms at around 3pm that day.
He stopped the beating when the child apologised. His wife came home about two hours later and saw red marks on their son's body.
After the boy told his mother about the assault, she made a police report.
An ambulance later took him to KK Women's and Children's Hospital, where he was found with multiple bruises on his body, including his upper back. He was given medical leave from Jan 7 to 9.
The mother then applied for an expedited order, which is a temporary personal protection order. It was granted by a district judge on Jan 10.
The DPP said the order restrained the man from using violence against his wife, the victim and his younger son.
The man was out on bail when he targeted the older son again on May 14.
DPP Heng said: "The accused insisted that the victim had homework to complete. When the victim said that he did not have any, the accused said he was lying.
"The accused... then slapped the victim on his chest, face and arm, and punched him once on the stomach."

'My heart ached': Videos of alleged abuse in Kinderland pre-school bring back painful memories for parent

The victim's mother alerted the police at around 3.30pm.
Officers arrested the man on May 14. He was released on bail two days later.
He continued to reoffend on July 5 after the police attended to another call from his wife that day. Details about this call were not disclosed in court documents.
When officers were talking to the offender outside his flat, a 26-year-old man came forward and asked to speak to him.
The younger man's name has been redacted from court documents.
The officers allowed the two men to speak and they went to a nearby staircase landing.
It turned out the offender had been involved in an earlier dispute with the other man's father. When they started exchanging blows, the officers intervened and arrested the offender after stopping the fight.
He was in a police vehicle heading towards Woodlands Division Regional Lockup when he hurled vulgarities at the officers, including asking a policeman if he wanted the offender's leg to "fly" to his face.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
last time i also got a classmate in secondary school always got bruise marks on his arms and legs but he never say anything when we asked him what happened.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then during school holidays we jio.him to go e.coast beach swimming he always say don't want to go. i think he afraid to show us the scars on his body and don't want to answer any questions

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then one day me and him was at mcdonald's so I asked him is it his father or mother always beat him. he cried and told me his father is the one beating up. always he scared when he come back home drunk and will hide in his room pretend to sleep.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i told him why her mother never intervene and report police. he said his mother also get beaten.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then we went different jc and one day I met him at mcdonald's and i asked him is life at home better. he said better because his father got arrested for loansharking and in jail and his mother is in process of divorcing his father.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
then we went different jc and one day I met him at mcdonald's and i asked him is life at home better. he said better because his father got arrested for loansharking and in jail and his mother is in process of divorcing his father.
Glad your friend is rid of his fucker of a father.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The punching in stomach is too much, yes the law needs to intervene, but other things like slapping or caning is part n parcel of discipline, otherwise chewrens grows up to be bo tua bo suay, disrespect elders.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family Violence usually Ah Neh ... if fuck or sodomising son then it will be MAT.

So in this case quite straight forward.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg