• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This video will make Teekee jumping up and down praising the Lord

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nayP4v4xYg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nayP4v4xYg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you talk so much you didnt even answer my question .. if your " god " wanted to be praise every now and then for no reason ...that he should also be responsible for everything ..speaking of double standard of the lee family .

why must you associate God's praise to responsibility? If you take drugs yourself and ODed and died, should you blame God too? :biggrin:

sekali ? sekali superman flying behind my back yard ....ect . should i respect something that dont exists at all ...should i respect ultraman ? should i pray to him ? :biggrin::wink: .fuck god again ...see nothing happens ..:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

do you know what happen to superman in real life? his life is terrible, and wheel chair ridden...is this a real testimony of a life an man who wanted to be God?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother ..you have not answer those questions ....:wink: ..i been fucking god since the day i know hes fake ....nothing happens to me :biggrin::wink: i fuck god again ...:wink: i know maybe you are good hearted ..but also delusion . all the best to you .. may you wake up someday ..i fuck god again ...and again ..:wink:

what did God you think he did to you that you hate him so much?

can you tell us?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
buddha teaching is way of life ...im not even there ...im just teaching ppl to open their mind when comes to religion ...please watch this ...hope it will change your mind towards your religion in a different view ...but i dont think you want to watch ..because you dont even want to find out what is religion in the first place ...you just blindly follow your blind faith ..which is dangerous ...

ps: you dont need religion to be good ...or to do good ..

<p style="text-align:center;"><embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width: 550px; height: 338px;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-3791007322683758535" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="fs=true"></embed></p><p style="text-align:center;">Visit documentary-log.com for <a href="http://www.documentary-log.com/">free online documentaries</a>!</p>

you should watch the entire documentary instead of just this segment...

this documentary is very bias, it's already established the conclusion at the beginning of the show and tried it's very best to bring down religions by using evidence to supports it's perceptions thoughout the entire program...

actually i dunno why you are trying very hard?

there are many people who doesn't believed in God already, and many people who believed in God, no amount video will change them....:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why must you associate God's praise to responsibility? If you take drugs yourself and ODed and died, should you blame God too? :biggrin:

do you know what happen to superman in real life? his life is terrible, and wheel chair ridden...is this a real testimony of a life an man who wanted to be God?

that means your cult responsible for all the good thing but not the bad things ? ...your " dog " same like LKY ? :biggrin::wink:

you mean christopher reeve can fly around in real life ? :biggrin::wink: your " dog " so stupid dont know he's an actor ? :biggrin::wink: .

ps: keep on talking ...someday you will say something intelligent ..lol . you are making a fool of yourself here ...lol .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you should watch the entire documentary instead of just this segment...

this documentary is very bias, it's already established the conclusion at the beginning of the show and tried it's very best to bring down religions by using evidence to supports it's perceptions thoughout the entire program...

actually i dunno why you are trying very hard?

there are many people who doesn't believed in God already, and many people who believed in God, no amount video will change them....:biggrin:

i dont wish to change those idiot like you ...i will let them be stupid ...actucally i enjoyed myself to see how stupid they are ...:biggrin::wink::rolleyes: . :biggrin::wink: can you ask more stupid questions ...to make us laugh ...pleaseeeeee ..:rolleyes::biggrin::wink:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink::wink:

thought your " dog " can answer prayer ? you should ask your "dog " instead :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

i am not God, just an ordinary human being...

do share with us please...let us know why you disliked God so much?

did "He" take away someone you loved very much?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not God, just an ordinary human being...

do share with us please...let us know why you disliked God so much?

did "He" take away someone you loved very much?

lol...my bait is working ...you finally post something ...:biggrin::wink:

since your " dog " knows everything you should ask him ...:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:. if your "dog " cant answer simple question , how is he going to answer your prayer ..:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
teekee ....go on post more ..lol ..make us laugh ...pleaseeee . we are waiting ..lol

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol...my bait is working ...you finally post something ...:biggrin::wink:

since your " dog " knows everything you should ask him ...:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:. if your "dog " cant answer simple question , how is he going to answer your prayer ..:biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

there is a stone in you...

you must tell us your problems before this stone can be lifted....

you have to do it on your own first....:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is a stone in you...

you must tell us your problems before this stone can be lifted....

you have to do it on your own first....:biggrin:

good boy boy...you are back :biggrin::wink:

your " dog" kena stone to death ...want to say ppl got stone ..lol :biggrin::wink:

anymore post from you ? :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
boy boy...everyone is waiting for you to post something stupid ....please come in ...hahaha .