• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this one if u pump her song song gao Kuantan, she will everyday think of u one

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw sinkie traitor dogs are damn stupid to believe the m&d barbarians dirty tricks of changing my photos to big boobs. Seriously post them here and I can tell you stupid bastards that they are fake. Sinkies are selfish stupid bastards that not only didn’t help poor victim of crimes but join the foreigners deserved to go to hell and have their descendants gangraped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw sinkie traitor dogs are damn stupid to believe the m&d barbarians dirty tricks of changing my photos to big boobs. Seriously post them here and I can tell you stupid bastards that they are fake. Sinkies are selfish stupid bastards that not only didn’t help poor victim of crimes but join the foreigners deserved to go to hell and have their descendants gangraped.
Post my stolen photos here and let me have a look at the dirty work of ccb Malaysians. Why so scared sinkies and m&d dogs? Because you know you are thieves that’s why.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You miss your hydrotherapy izzit? :biggrin:

diam diam la I makan la

IMG_20181218_004417.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Like that ok la. You sounded like you left BKK. I like it there too but have not visited in a few years.

The plan is to leave Osaka on Wednesday night but I cannot tahan anymore told. My Thai boss he can go back on Wednesday and I'm going back tomorrow Tuesday.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am in Bangkok now. Just now on board bus one Indian trying to sian a Chink girl. Indian in his 40s and chink 25.

Chink was struggling with her English. The conversation was damn funny. Chink said :"Next year I want to go Chiang Mai." Indian nodded his head and said: "Oh, Chennai? Nice place."

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very beautiful but for old man like me even with deep pockets da relationship will not last for sure.. Hahaha!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very beautiful but for old man like me even with deep pockets da relationship will not last for sure.. Hahaha!
Ya I am sure you know your own kind better that Malaysian women are whores that take money and go and that’s why you think everyone is like yourselves.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am sure you know your own kind better that Malaysian women are whores that take money and go and that’s why you think everyone is like yourselves.
Do not generalize..wat make u tink so? I am talking about my own well being not the girl depicted!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not generalize..wat make u tink so? I am talking about my own well being not the girl depicted!
Why can’t I generalize you m&d whores when you all can stereotype and judge me and smear me a whore until India Iran until today?