• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This kind of rich prc very good. Stay inside their GCB and don’t disturb neighbours. Not like my cheap condo poor prc neighbour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8755.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prc origin no money to buy GCB neighbour another low self esteem 无赖流氓。 Just like Hongkie Cantonese, Malaysian Chinese that harassed me indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And sinkies
My mistake in life is to assume other people are like myself from poor family but sibei high class but no most poor people turned even a little rich are low self esteem bullies that turned around to 狗眼看人低to smear insult harass others as prostitute proven by the many dogs and bitches here and out there @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mistake in life is to assume other people are like myself from poor family but sibei high class but no most poor people turned even a little rich are low self esteem bullies that turned around to 狗眼看人低to smear insult harass others as prostitute proven by the many dogs and bitches here and out there @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc
Cantonese @gsbslut grandfather is poor rubber tapper from pahang. Everyone can see how low self esteem vicious bully he is persecuting me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese @gsbslut grandfather is poor rubber tapper from pahang. Everyone can see how low self esteem vicious bully he is persecuting me.
And so pretentious @gsbslut a CANTONESE ADULTERER with cheap dao Tao self declared use married mistress for easy exit strategy but viciously persecuted and persecuting me hokkien virgin for adultery AND slut whore mistress Knnbccb

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speculate in properties , papigs really cb , so many tiong cone here with dirty money or no money to speculate,ccb