• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is worse than dogs...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
youth_sets_fire_to_girl_and_watches_as_she_burns-thumbnail.jpg

Here's why you should spare a thought for a person's feelings when you reject them. A youth in China set the girl of his dreams on fire, simply because she had made it clear he could not have her.

According to a news report, Zhou Yan, 17, had turned down classmate Tao Rukun's offer for a date. Later in the day, Tao had burst into her family home, where he had splashed kerosene over her and lit her on fire, reportedly telling her to 'go to hell'. He then watched impassively while Zhou was enveloped in flame.

Zhou's screams brought her aunt running from another room, who put the flames out with a comforter before calling an ambulance. She was left with burns over 30% of her body, including on her face, neck and chest.

Zhou Yan's family went public with their story just two days ago on Feb 24, when they could no longer afford to pay for her hospital bills.

STOMPer Eric commented:

"I was horrified to read about the story of this poor girl. I feel that the youth should be hunted down and punished for his terrible act.

"Her story is a reminder to us all that there are unstable people out there, who think nothing of destroying what they cannot have.

"And ladies, do spare a thought for the feelings of the man you reject, let them down easy -- guys get hurt too. And when they are hurt, there's no telling what some of them may do."

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, i don't understand what is the big deal about emotional love dealings with each other in relationship and people have to resort to such measures to even harm another.

come on... big deal!!!!! There are so many girls around. Do not take it so seriously, just enjoy each other company. If it works well, then carry on, if not , then forget it. why so serious ????

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's called the AT only child syndrome - Do as I say or u die! :rolleyes:

Poor ATB.... :(

you see little emperors and tyrants running around.these little monsters will grow up and behave like spoilt brats.girl rejects,scars for life. parents reject, kill parents. friends reject, kill friends. not successful, kill boss. fail exam kill professors...these little monsters are running amok....you see them everywhere. i want syndrome. i can't get,you die or suffer for life. little emperors and little tyrants. you see them all over the place.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHIna is suppose to be a country that will be developed..however with such 3rd world attitudes, what will happen when China becomes a economic superpower/? to me with such attitudes they will hit a 'plateau' soon and become stagnant...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story mean cheong is good for stable. Cheong KTV cheong chicken farm. Then get used to women already wont be so unstable LOL

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Too

It's called the AT only child syndrome - Do as I say or u die! :rolleyes:

Poor ATB.... :(

Born losers are like that. They cannot withstand losing. A fuck up youth should not be allowed to live anyway. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth law is the FAIREST.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something similar happened in sinkieland a few years ago. This guy rammed his mercedes into this girl who rejected him. Killed her, but got off the hook. He did even better than this guy. Well-connected apparently.

CHIna is suppose to be a country that will be developed..however with such 3rd world attitudes, what will happen when China becomes a economic superpower/? to me with such attitudes they will hit a 'plateau' soon and become stagnant...