• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THIS IS SINGAPORE by Sim Wong Hoo (Creative Technology)

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
all his staffs are FTs and i dealt with their IT dept before, managers that are clueless about IT, place is like a shiat shed house with zero office comfort. it looks more like a sweat shop.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody who brains and worked in a corporation before should know.

The top talks loudly blaming the lower ranks for no initiave only on hindsight. And it's to make themselves look good and clever even when errors occured, reflecting errors as responsibilities to lower ranks as staff who didn't take initiatives. Try take an initiative, things go wrong, that's insubordination, failure to follow rules, no sense of teamwork etc. etc. If things go right, they claim they cultivate innovative corporate culture.

In SWH and Creative case, I'm only commenting generally and impersonally. I don't work for him or Creative. He can do or say whatever he likes. He's the boss because credit where credit is due, he made the company. He's earned it and entitled to it.