• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is new Sam Leong

65er

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed this is a new Sam Leong different to the guy who said he lived in Toa Payoh 3-room rented flat.

Although I like the interface of the legacy sammyboy better, I think this new one is better as the other one was a mean bastard who believes that all who can't do well financially are losers who have no place on earth. He also believed that the PAP governement is the best on earth.

But Sam you have to remember to tell us between advise and advice which is verb and which is noun, that's the trade pattern.

Cheers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I noticed this is a new Sam Leong different to the guy who said he lived in Toa Payoh 3-room rented flat.

I fired that assistant forum admin of mine. The guy was a fucking arsehole. :mad:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fired that assistant forum admin of mine. The guy was a fucking arsehole. :mad:

Good decision :smile:! He was one reaon why I was reluctant to "patronise" the old forum. Of course, the other reasons were the uncouth posters..

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal

alamak....did you get the chance to give him the award (below) ??? :p

Attachments

• the greatest achivement.jpg
    the greatest achivement.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 237

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although I like the interface of the legacy sammyboy better, I think this new one is better as the other one was a mean bastard who believes that all who can't do well financially are losers who have no place on earth. He also believed that the PAP governement is the best on earth.

But Sam you have to remember to tell us between advise and advice which is verb and which is noun, that's the trade pattern.

Cheers.

The man seems to move into a 'more refined' mode and will not tolerate vugalrites no more:biggrin:...but what the heck!...no vugalrites doesn't mean can't talk the cock and walk the talk mah!

Maybe when FAMILEEE kabut, he'll decide to come back to Toa Payoh for good!:p

gina

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir, this section is *We talk NICELY to each other here please. :smile: No nasty and abusive posts*.

Wanted to give you an infraction for your *naughty* post.

Couldn't find any infraction button on your frame.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyahh ... Give him another 2 months ....

Once traffic is up and when he gets bored again, he'll be back to his old crabby self.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyahh ... Give him another 2 months. Once traffic is up and when he gets bored again, he'll be back to his old crabby self
gina said:
...this section is *We talk NICELY to each other here please. No nasty and abusive posts*.Wanted to give you an infraction for your *naughty* post.Couldn't find any infraction button on your frame.
Haha. Aren't we all allowed to be ourselves? Even adds colour. Keeping up the decorum through all seasons can be hazardous to health. :p

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've got a thought.

Since Sam is running a business it's natural he will have some assistants to help him manage. So these certain individuals will have access to his account, and log in once a while to maintain and manage the forums. Itchy fingers, they will also post some comments.

That's why sometimes we are confused with the stand Sam is taking. It's a different person behind! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I've got a thought.
That's why sometimes we are confused with the stand Sam is taking. It's a different person behind! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't you know Sam has a cupboard full of Hats. Perhaps some green one too, since he is spending so much time entertaining us!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers.

Sam is just a contrarian. When everybody is pro-PAP he is anti-PAP. When everybody is anti-PAP he is pro-PAP. When everybody is left leaning, he learns right. When everybody is right leaning, well okay, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is just a contrarian. When everybody is pro-PAP he is anti-PAP. When everybody is anti-PAP he is pro-PAP. When everybody is left leaning, he learns right. When everybody is right leaning, well okay, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

He is a turncoat.

Some how it more entertaining. The "new" Sam is a bit boring.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a turncoat.

Some how it more entertaining. The "new" Sam is a bit boring.

Not really a turncoat since his stance is never consistent. Not a turncoat since he doesn't go along with the crowd. Seems that he is more interested in going against the crowd.