• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how everyone in SG should respect our NS Men, Regulars & Volunteers in Uniform. Don't take us for granted.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every male Singaporean has been through NS...you really think you are able and willing to fight for your country ?
Able and willing to fight for my country ?-yes 101%

Question is will I be willing to fight and die for these foreigners who came to steal our jobs, our kids places in schools and our future ?.................
These cold hearted fellas are letting our elderly die in bigger numbers from covid so that the country can open up and let in more foreigners -what defense you call this?
Biggest irony is that the paper generals who pledge to defend our country against foreigners are the very one who let these so call foreign talents in to steal our jobs and our future .So these billions spent on weapons to defend against who?

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Able and willing to fight for my country-yes 101%

Question is will I be willing to fight and die for these foreigners who came to steal our jobs, our kids places in schools and our future ?.................
Our elderly are dying in bigger numbers from covid so that the country can open up and let in more foreigners -what defense you call this?

Exactly....people of my generation who built this country and served NS now see their gahmen shamlessly allow the likes of CECA to waltz into the good infrastructure that we built and to steal our jobs and just enjoy the benefits that we have sowed laboriously without any gratitute.

It is nothing to do with racism...these foreign talent imports can come from China, Middle East or Europe does not matter.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is how everyone in SG should respect our NS Men, Regulars & Volunteers in Uniform. Don't take us for granted.​

Do u go on military adventures to die for your country? Just a lowly security guard u r want to compare your self with the USMC? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u go on military adventures to die for your country? Just a lowly security guard u r want to compare your self with the USMC? :rolleyes:

You can find out who are the siao on idiots in Sinkieland every 1st of July.

saf-day.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF has issues because slack people get promoted because of our conscription system. Useless regulators go back to sleep in bunk after roll calls, while many NSFs are more diligent and committed than them. Yet, these regulators get promotions when they stay long-enough.

Even last year, I had a meeting with SAF people.
They don't know anything, never mind.
Can prepare beforehand, of course they never.
Then come unprepared, cannot lose face, must act they know.

We want to help them, solve the problem for them, also must present in a way that it "saves their skin". Useless until like that.

The only thing they know is ask for reports and can't make decisions cost back to square one
because they don't know anything.

Singapore cannot be like that lah, respect SAF?

Last edited:

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand almost everyone hated & despised the army. I had learned nothing much in the army those days in the late 80s. However, I learnt a lot about myself being able to self control, tolerate & perseverance. Most important of all is patience. Otherwise, instead of serving 2.5 years I would have spent 5 -7 years (including detection barracks). You may not learn much from army but I am 100% sure you learned more about yourself what you can do in times of adversity, danger & extreme situation that you need to be cooled headed & tackle the situation to come out as a winner.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand almost everyone hated & despised the army. I had learned nothing much in the army those days in the late 80s. However, I learnt a lot about myself being able to self control, tolerate & perseverance. Most important of all is patience. Otherwise, instead of serving 2.5 years I would have spent 5 -7 years (including detection barracks). You may not learn much from army but I am 100% sure you learned more about yourself what you can do in times of adversity, danger & extreme situation that you need to be cooled headed & tackle the situation to come out as a winner.

I learnt how to keng and play politics by being the CO's blue eye boy. No officers or NCO regulars can touch me. I go drinking and even massage with the CO and a few other senior officers regularly even though I was only a chow NS Cpl. I was a bastard to many in the unit. But who gives a fuck? I had an easy life and siam a lot of shit.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learnt how to keng and play politics by being the CO's blue eye boy. No officers or NCO regulars can touch me. I go drinking and even massage with the CO and a few other senior officers regularly even though I was only a chow NS Cpl. I was a bastard to many in the unit. But who gives a fuck? I had an easy life and siam a lot of shit.
Someone told me : If u don't keng, u buay choot peng.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF has issues because slack people get promoted because of our conscription system. Useless regulators go back to sleep in bunk after roll calls, while many NSFs are more diligent and committed than them. Yet, these regulators get promotions when they stay long-enough.

Even last year, I had a meeting with SAF people.
They don't know anything, never mind.
Can prepare beforehand, of course they never.
Then come unprepared, cannot lose face, must act they know.

We want to help them, solve the problem for them, also must present in a way that it "saves their skin". Useless until like that.

The only thing they know is ask for reports and can't make decisions cost back to square one
because they don't know anything.

Singapore cannot be like that lah, respect SAF?

Conscription is forced military service. Forcing anyone to do anything against their will always results in the worst outcome.

And then there are those pro-NS fucktards who ramble about your 'mindset' and how you can make the best out of NS and make it an enriching experience.

You can basically say the same thing for almost every unpleasant thing under the sun e.g. going to prison, getting raped, becoming bankrupt, losing your job etc. Make the best out of it, think positive, grow from the challenges blah blah blah... the usual pop psychology motivational bullshit. :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can achieve the same training on perseverance by having a wife