• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how CCP Tiong kids are brought up. If you have a gun, you would have shot him to death.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongcock's one-child policy can only breed selfish, self-centred and self-entitled personality. It brings me great joy when I see tiongs chopping each other with knives.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the fuss sll about?
Looked like a kid insisting his rights are not violated.
He wants to play with rockstone, mata or whatever uncle say cannot, and he said he want to kill uncle and repeated many times.

Actually I also don't know what the fuck he is screaming about. All I know is I have a gun, I will just shoot him.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the 5000 years of bullshit CCP Chinese traditions. The actual Chinese customs were destroyed by CCP long ago during the cultural revolution.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants to play with rockstone, mata or whatever uncle say cannot, and he said he want to kill uncle and repeated many times.

Actually I also don't know what the fuck he is screaming about. All I know is I have a gun, I will just shoot him.

dont kill him, just aim for his knee caps

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the right age. When he is in his forties, China would have control over Singapore and he could be posted to Singapore to oversee the PAP ruling party.