• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Is Awesome!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it?:eek:

1461f913.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u try in sg la ...

sure kena rotan 4 vandalism ... :rolleyes:

FUCK PAP for being so pretentious. One one hand support art on the other hand suppress creativity. One one hand support environment on the other hand still don't encourage more vehicles especially public transport to use natural gas (fuxx I think they are still studying and experimenting while Thailand and Hong Kong and many places have been using this for years especially taxis). One one hand want to spread country's wealth to its people on the other hand you must pay first then they top up and most go into CPF, knn you still lose. The hell with PAP and its FUCKUP policies. Why are so many singaporeans so blinded and love to be assed continuously really makes me wonder.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK PAP for being so pretentious. One one hand support art on the other hand suppress creativity. One one hand support environment on the other hand still don't encourage more vehicles especially public transport to use natural gas (fuxx I think they are still studying and experimenting while Thailand and Hong Kong and many places have been using this for years especially taxis). One one hand want to spread country's wealth to its people on the other hand you must pay first then they top up and most go into CPF, knn you still lose. The hell with PAP and its FUCKUP policies. Why are so many singaporeans so blinded and love to be assed continuously really makes me wonder.

Can't have said it any better. It's just one big paradox in SG.

To help the poor, they increased GST. A huge blatant lie knowing well any increase will have the greatest impact on them first.