• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a car I dun mind buying - Kia Ceed

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buying a car is supposed to be an impulse purchase right? :biggrin:
My 2 baht. Buying car can be an impulse action anywhere else in this planet except Sinkeeland. Take you time to decide unless you urently need something to replace your current one. Never buy one because of pressure to buy unless you kena 4D or have too much money to throw.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err please close this thread, there won't be another car thread thread start by me anymore. Very farni, I thought introducing new cars to you guys to discuss is a good thing and I try to be truthful as possible that I haven't buy my car yet, I can easily boast anything.

Instead I was ridiculed and mocked as no money and talking too much. Why must I prove to you guys I have bought a car? This is ridiculous.....

What's a car thread got to do with my decision to buy a car? Why must I listen to you guys? Hah

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err I try to be truthful as possible that I haven't buy my car yet, I can easily boast anything.
- Why must I listen to you guys? Hah

Errm, haven't bought

- must listen a bit la, what are good friends for if not giving you good advices

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there's a difference betw talking about cars and wanting to buy one.

Buying a car can be a rational or impulse decision or somewhere in betw.

We say you talked too much because we don't want you to take the fun out of buying and driving that car you fancy. You know, the what the heck feeling? :wink:

Err please close this thread, there won't be another car thread thread start by me anymore. Very farni, I thought introducing new cars to you guys to discuss is a good thing and I try to be truthful as possible that I haven't buy my car yet, I can easily boast anything.

Instead I was ridiculed and mocked as no money and talking too much. Why must I prove to you guys I have bought a car? This is ridiculous.....

What's a car thread got to do with my decision to buy a car? Why must I listen to you guys? Hah

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking

Until today u r still talking n thinking, talking n thinking. Like primary one sch kid today I friend u, tomrrw I don't friend u. When r u going to buy? If not talk so much got mock here only. Lol.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kia-Ceed-2012-1.jpg

Most distinctive is their tiger-inspired corporate nose

Kia-Cee%E2%80%99d-2012.jpg

kia-ceed-2012-3.jpg

1224255525374458854.jpg

Awesome dashboard

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VrdRMQrl_hw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

More pictures here

Not that I dun want to buy hor, its only available end of the year, whahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

looks like fiat bravo to me. copycat

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nvLNA--jrOc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The review

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow i still find the honda civic when i first touch my hand on during my ssdc days the best!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QDiLTlrTuiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More details

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SSvPs0tqxJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest review :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I love this car :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: