• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This fucking cyclist should just die under a car

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can the lady please tell me once again whose fault this is?
I quite slow one leh and I oso unker.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol the commentary is hilarious.

That’s why cyclists are the most cheebye bunch out there. Sinkie roads are so busy and this fucker filtered without even checking incoming vehicles? Fucker didn’t even hurt himself badly.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good singlish commentary! "It's that unker fault, that unker purposely one.":biggrin:
The uncle must have legally fucked the commentator's aunty. It's one big family in Singapore where every person is another's uncle or aunty.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a congested road, cyclists cannot just move to the right in anyhow manner. If you want, you have to check if there is incoming car. The cyclist is in the wrong. never check incoming car.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really shocking driving I hope the full weight of the law falls upon that errant driver.
Your logic of always saying "if he's using a PMD, this wouldn't have happened" has now been contradicted. Definitely, it's the cyclist's fault in this case, especially for not looking out to oncoming traffic. He thinks it's his grandfather's road ah?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never check clear, slow in changing lane, should have ridden on the lines instead of veering right.