• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum SUCKS big time!!!

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
personally i quite like this forum, nice interesting topics.
but if i am here more often, then wouldnt have so much time for the other forum.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
They kpkb becos this kopitiam's traffic is increasing by the day whilst the stocks at the other sbf wannables are plumeting :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to visit the old forum occasionally and today discovered the new one because I just knew there would be some hilarious stuff on the ping pong saga here and I was not disappointed. As formats go Im more used to this one as it is a universal template that Im familiar with. So congrats on the new look, its refreshing....on the other hand some of the blatant racism, xenophobia and uncultured behaviour on the old forum has found it way here too. Im probably going to be called some wonderfully expressive names after this but it just had to be said.

I think there should be a '3 strikes and you're out' rule...ban the user and the IP as well.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had already warned in the old forum that this new forum DO NOT HAVE the X factor to succeed unlike what we have at delphi.

FUCK U, FUCK WHOEVER FORCE US TO COME HERE!!!!!

I believe no one's absence will be missed so I dont think you should feel yourself forced to come here. :p Insofar I have witnessed the closure of two Sammyboy delphi forums. One hosted mainly on sex, commercial sex scenes was forced to closed down in 2001, a demise of its own success. In the same year, about a month later a new forum powered by vbulletin was set up and it succeeded equally fine. It's the current Sam's Asian Value forum.

The Delphi Alfresco coffee shop at that time survived however, at least till recently. The closure maybe a little abrupt and whatever the reason is, like it or not, it's closed. This new forum may not be to your liking but it's still free for you to participate, if no gratitude at the least appreciate it. Remember, no one owes us anything.:smile:

Is there or is there no Xfactor to generate success, until then we'll see.:p

Cheers.:biggrin: