• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum is Full of Motherfucker Bullies

gansiokbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS

@Cottonmouth
@sweetiepie
@rotiprata
@empathizerofeatshitndie
@glockman
@slutty
@Valium
@Ralders
@laksaboy
@blackmondy
@zhihau
@Balls2U
@nightsafari
@strawberry
etc etc

YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKERS DESERVED
TO BE BURIED BY MUDSLIDE
AND BURN IN HELL

MAY YOU ALL MEET TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, CANCER, AND PAINFUL DEATHS

FUCK YOU ALL JEREMY QUEK AND MARK ANDREW YEO

e103327f-bcd3-4acb-a218-5f6bcb14219b-jpeg.175884
27e4e357-33bd-4f13-8371-f3af32565f7f-jpeg.176049

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sor-Por, 恶人先告状 won't do you any good here. If you accuse limpeh of bullying you, then limpeh can also accuse you of sexually harassing me! :FU:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has a role to play to stretch and hold onto gansiokbin hole to make it as big circle as possible.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My doctor advised me no strenuous exercise for my age. Agak-agak tio ho.
The stretcher role indeed is a phyiscallee leemanding role.
Need to Apply full strength to stretch it. Not much chance for a breather.
Once you let go a bit gansiokbin will moan and scream for more.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sor-Por, 恶人先告状 won't do you any good here. If you accuse limpeh of bullying you, then limpeh can also accuse you of sexually harassing me! :FU:

It's Sor-Hai! Mad cunt and not mad woman. Calling her a woman is too much of a compliment which she doesn't deserve at all.