• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thirty books that influenced the world

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about dirty books?

Knn.... No joke ::

shit.jpg

shit22.png

-

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn

sibei Hengs, Limpeh pressed IGNORE,
only can see IGNORED MEMBER
HAHAHA HEEHEEHEE,

knn GCB to the Max .... LOL,

Knn Pathetic Loser Cheap Cheap Pariah Whore.

Puiiii

Knn
You Cantonese son of whore understand the meaning of ignore me? Means keep your evil filthy mouth shut and don’t insult me don’t mention me don’t reply to me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese son of whore understand the meaning of ignore me? Means keep your evil filthy mouth shut and don’t insult me don’t mention me don’t reply to me. Pui!
Stupid cunt, ignore you means pinch your cheebye and continue to pinch ignore your screams. I will fuck your cheebye with a knife for you to scream loudly.

jw5

Loyal
1665063021467.png

21. 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms,' Luo Guanzhong (1321-1323) - The importance of Guanzhong’s work to Chinese culture has been compared to that of Homer’s epics to the West, as per Goodreads. The monumental Ming dynasty tale is set at the end of the Han dynasty and portrays the overriding cyclical nature of Chinese history.

jw5

Loyal
1665066967585.png

20. 'Madame Bovary,' Gustave Flaubert (1856) - Flaubert's first novel about the whimsical Emma Bovary shocked French society when it was published, resulting in a trial accusing it of obscenity. This only served to give the story more publicity—the following year it became a best seller.

jw5

Loyal
1665149861663.png

19. 'Jane Eyre,' Charlotte Brontë (1847) - Originally published under the pseudonym "Currer Bell," the novel of Charlotte Brontë (pictured) follows the love story between heroine Jane Eyre and the surly master of Thornfield Hall Mr. Rochester. A massive house fire, mad wife, and failed wedding ensue before the two eventually come together for good.

jw5

Loyal
1665153874018.png

18. 'Animal Farm,' George Orwell (1945) - This allegory on the Russian Revolution of 1917 and overthrow of Tsar Nicholas II follows the story of animals who get rid of their farmer and impose their own form of self-government. Their supposedly fairer rules of society end up as "all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

jw5

Loyal
1665231270251.png

17. 'Ulysses,' James Joyce (1922) - The modernist novel draws parallels to Homer's ‘The Odyssey’ as it follows a day in the life of Leopold Bloom in Dublin, Ireland. A mixture of writing styles from different periods of English literature among other factors have led some to declare it one of the hardest books to finish, according to The Guardian.

jw5

Loyal
1665237023396.png

16. 'The Handmaid's Tale,' Margaret Atwood (1985) - Atwood's book is set in a dystopian new future, somewhere in New England, where women are subjugated to serve the needs of the patriarchy. It has most recently been adapted into a popular American TV show.

jw5

Loyal
1665239515668.png

15. 'Harry Potter' series, J. K. Rowling (1997-2007) - Surely we’re all familiar with the adventures of famous scarred wizard Harry Potter, and his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. These three get pretty skilled at wand work, mystery solving, and broomstick flying as they battle to vanquish Lord Voldemort once and for all.