• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thio Li-Ann kena TIU by NYU

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Graves-Pryor guy is making claims that are not fair, dishonest and wrong. She said nothing about race. These are the crazies that I was talking about.

He is simply using the race issue in American as a metaphor. He did not say that she is a racist but she is equivalent to KKK on Gay issue.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disagree, its being michievious. There is no comparison.

There is a comparison in terms of their mind set on human rights. Both exhibit hatred towards a certain group of people with different practise and both consider their target should deserve less priviledges, such as equality.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a fair comparison is it, even if you see there is a comparison. He using the afro american discrimination because it is incendiary and sensitive. Thio is a homophobe but not a racist.

He should have argued that gays deserve the same treatment as any other human being. How does a homophobe automatically becomes discriminatory towards afros americans. I can't see any logic in the link.

Using his approach to logic, he will even go on to claim that she is an Asian therefore all Asians are homophobes and therefore racist as well. Its quite ludicrous don't you think. After all, they all fall under human interest.

There is a comparison in terms of their mind set on human rights. Both exhibit hatred towards a certain group of people with different practise and both consider their target should deserve less priviledges, such as equality.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a fair comparison is it, even if you see there is a comparison. He using the afro american discrimination because it is incendiary and sensitive. Thio is a homophobe but not a racist.

He should have argued that gays deserve the same treatment as any other human being. How does a homophobe automatically becomes discriminatory towards afros americans. I can't see any logic in the link.

Using his approach to logic, he will even go on to claim that she is an Asian therefore all Asians are homophobes and therefore racist as well. Its quite ludicrous don't you think. After all, they all fall under human interest.

There is nothing wrong with Homophobic. Equally you ust agree that many of us here have a phobic issue with other races that we do not understand.

The point is that Thio Li-Ann is not only homophobic, she acted out her homophobic behaviour through discrimination of the homosexual community. That makes her same level with a racist who acted out to discriminate against other races.

As for your note on the guy's claim about Thio being homophobic all Asians are homophobic, I wonder now how you come to such conclusion. Because it is definitely not in the article, where exactly did you find it?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to disagree with you bro. I cannot equate racists with homophobes and vice versa. People have different quirks, preferences and bias. Its does not mean that there are positive correlations unless that person exhibits a particular trait.

At best you can classify her as bias but not a racist. A homophobe - sure without doubt.

I have no doubt that she hung herself using her own rope (her parliamentary speech). I have also no doubt that she is now trying to discount her original stand to fit into the mould of a human rights expert which she will miserably fail having a clear bias about a select group of society. A racist no or not yet.

Please read about my comment on Asians again. I did not say he made the comment. I was just extending his warped logic of association. Another interesting extension would be that all afro-americans are all gay because he is gay and that Afro-americans are therefore offended by her comments. See how ridiculous it becomes.

Why would afro-americans be offended by her comments? Why bring up afro=-amercians?

There is nothing wrong with Homophobic. Equally you ust agree that many of us here have a phobic issue with other races that we do not understand.

The point is that Thio Li-Ann is not only homophobic, she acted out her homophobic behaviour through discrimination of the homosexual community. That makes her same level with a racist who acted out to discriminate against other races.

As for your note on the guy's claim about Thio being homophobic all Asians are homophobic, I wonder now how you come to such conclusion. Because it is definitely not in the article, where exactly did you find it?

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
A macho gay shud reverse polarity and give Thio a good n had tiu......... so big a bang that she will remember and cherish for life

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an extarct of what he wrote

" I could never imagine the day would come when NYU would allow the appointment of a legal scholar who held the opinion that African-Americans practice acts of "gross indecency", that African-Americans who strive for diversity should be rebuffed because "diversity is not a license for perversity", "

Not a metaphor.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, I don't think it's original - I think she took it from some US fundy anti-gay literature but I stand corrected.

The more I read about the saga the more I noted that the NYU is now obsessed with her "straw up the nose to drink" phrase. Well, at least she made a name for herself, and comes with a good catch phrase.