• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking of giving up Taxi driving!

Y

Yip Hon

my opinion of SMrt as an organisation ruled by lau char born feminists. There was once when I was chewing a gum and inside a lift with one lau char bor in their Hq at North Bridge,she looked at me as if I offended or not allowed to chew gum, that stern look. Taxi co just changed their Taxi head, also a lau char bor. One thing I dislike about Smrt Taxis, a bit a bit cost you moneY But it is known as the school for drivers. I think you ask some kind uncles when you take cab,they may give you other opinions. Comfort, so far I see those uncles in their forties dame beng but they have advantage of having more call bookings.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tk u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0jstnqjHL4

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y

Yip Hon

Comfort Group (Ntuc/ Citycab / Yellow-Top) & SMRT are zhenghoo taxi companies and their drivers have to adhere to many rules & regulations and also to assist in their propaganda campaigns.

The current favourite taxi company among experienced and laojiao taxi drivers is Transcab....... as long as your rental payment is on time....... they bochap u and what you do with the taxi :biggrin: ........ also they are very good at taiji any complaints against their hirers and go out of the way to protect them. :p

SMART / Premier / Prime are small taxi companies that dun give their drivers much logistical and admin support....... but good thing about them is can negotiate with them if your rental payments are in arrears. :smile:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thks

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Y

Yip Hon

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

thks

Y

Yip Hon

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

my opinion of SMrt as an organisation ruled by lau char born feminists. There was once when I was chewing a gum and inside a lift with one lau char bor in their Hq at North Bridge,she looked at me as if I offended or not allowed to chew gum, that stern look. Taxi co just changed their Taxi head, also a lau char bor. One thing I dislike about Smrt Taxis, a bit a bit cost you moneY But it is known as the school for drivers. I think you ask some kind uncles when you take cab,they may give you other opinions. Comfort, so far I see those uncles in their forties dame beng but they have advantage of having more call bookings.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hi Bro KRAFTY ,

1. My friend 's was recently driving his Car "A" and
had stopped at a zebra crossing to allow pedestrian
to cross .

2. While at a stationary ( ie Car "A" ) position a Blue taxi
( let's called it Car "B" ) came from behind and grazed
the backside bumper of Car "A" .

3. The standard exchanged of driver's details were done.
Pictures of damage parts were taken by the driver of Car "A"

4. Car " A " made a report to idac the same day.

5. Car "A" followed up with a "Third Party" claims through
his lawyers ( law firm recommended by the workshop )
Repair cost about S$1,500/- and survey fee about S$250/-.

6. Now , the situation is like this : The Taxi driver now
through his Insurer , has produced an independent witness
( very likely the back sit passenger at that time of the
accident ) statement to support his version of the accident.

With this independent witness statement ( i really doubt this
statement because : how can a back sitted passenger
could have witnessed the accident when in front of his eyeballs
is the front sit 's head rest ... ? )

The third party insurers' current position is that this accident
was caused substantially , if not, solely by my friend's fault
for reversing his vehicle Car "A" at the zebra crossing thus
hitting Car "B".

7. This is totally Not fair . Why does Car "A" need to reverse
at a zebra crossing. Furthermore , Car "A" 's brake light is activated.
Car "A" also have fully working reverse sensor.

8. My friend , Car "A" , is now worried that he might lose this
claim if he goes to Trial . He faces the prospect of paying
" solicitor and client costs " and also "party and party costs "

9. What is the chance that my friend ( Car "A" ) win 100%

10 Definitely the independent witness is likely the rear sit
passenger . I doubt his version of the statement .
Surely the passenger will support the taxi driver.
How to in-validate this passenger 's statement ?

Thanks Bros for your help .... :smile:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The damage on yr friend's car bumper will reveal the "story". If yr friend did not lie and the claim filed is a legitimate one, just go ahead with the trial.