• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Things seem to be falling in place...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I know it's very early days yet but these are my observations:

Friendly coffee shop talk... generally friendly banter... with a generous dose of humor.... highest traffic.

Political Issues.... heavier stuff...more cut and thrust and a rather more serious tone.

With everyone's cooperation, let's hope it stays that way.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr new sam,

when traffic increases, things may change.
a bigger population will also have some social problems.

So, you may need to have some tolerance.

cheers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mr new sam,

when traffic increases, things may change.
a bigger population will also have some social problems.

So, you may need to have some tolerance.

cheers

It's a lot easier doing housekeeping on the vbulletin platform. I can easily relocate 40 to 50 threads at a time to a different section in minutes. In Delphi, that would have taken me a good part of half an hour.

If traffic really gets too heavy and I can't manage anymore, the solution will be very simple... CLOSE SHOP and go back to Delphi. :biggrin::biggrin:

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
sam,

this is a good forum. I can see you are a trusted host, should the traffic increases, i hope you would have another solution instead closing it.
i can feel the forummers are quite comfortable with you though they may ding-dong among themselves.

cheers

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far so good.
i like it here than the other forum.
at least here,i find it more friendly.