• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

They are also Chinese???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah you mad or I think I'm Chinese superman is it? That's volumes of novels. How to explain? When free, go National Library and read lah! Read to appreciate what he's trying to present about Chinese ethnic backgrounds, from Guo Jing with Genghis Khan (Tiemuzhen) to Wei Xiaobao with Kangxi (Aixinjieluo Xuanye). You'd get the picture.

wah so angry ah!!! :rolleyes:

but you are superman leh! bomb you so many times cannot die.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Cantonese Chinaman or Chinese?
Is Taiwanese Chinaman or Chinese ?
Is Tebetan Chinaman or Chinese?
Is Inter Mogolain Chinaman or Chinese?
Is ...............
中国人=Chinaman or Chinese???
I conclude Chinese is not Chinaman. but some Chinese stay in China.

Hahaha I am Chinese (Han)but not Chinaman.

China, the word, is used by medival arse-hole Europeans looking for Chinese ceramic vase and plates known as China. So they stick you as Chinaman.

Ang moh, fucking lan cheow muther fucker, always want it their ways and refuse to follow the same pronounciation of other races terminology. Like example if your name is See Gok Wah they change you to Wah See God.

Pak Choy, pek chye, pai chai is the same veggies to the Chinese, ang moh konfused and as such only want tit know as pok choy.

Glad that speaking Sinkie is here to make fun of these ang moh England!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought almost everyone in this part of the world is mainly from China? Even the Malays are from certain part of China right?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have a mole here gentleman

I'm very frank and open about my past. I was ex-police and ex-NTUC. Under those circumstances, I had to do what PAP wanted within legal and authorised parameters. I'm no mole. LTK and Sylvia know that well. Sylvia is ex-police too. CSJ is ex-police too. TKL is ex-NTUC too. He was my CEO then. The NTUC support for PAP GE 2001 rallies was commandeered by TKL, himself also Marine Parade CCC and no secret that he was hoping that GCT would give him an MP seat.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9OHvUDN-2k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9OHvUDN-2k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"i just want to on the good side"