• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These chiobu sexy Pinay cheerleaders really no horse run...KEKEKE

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
walan, see oredi steam man.... :eek::eek::eek::eek: :p:p:p:p:p :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

599597_422684787771599_1908985055_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky will like the fourth from the left, remind him of his wife!..beauty is to the eye of the beholder...unless you have cross-eyes!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing the photo, I can understand why the horses don't want to run.

Pity the horses. Please let them reciver from their shock first, okay ?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If all Katong pubs employ these kind of Pinays to be their waitresses, then most Pub owners will close shop after just 1 month..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
employ these kind of Pinays to be their waitresses, then most Pub owners will close shop
Brightkid said:
understand why the horses don't want to run. Pity the horses. reciver from their shock first, okay ?
Horse sure no start, even stumble. CMI.. TS, you need glasses:p

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They didn't even invest in proper cheerleader uniforms.
This is how a cheerleader dresses. These Pinays rolled up their basketball jerseys to make it seem like a tank top.

hot-cheerleader.jpg

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If all Katong pubs employ these kind of Pinays to be their waitresses, then most Pub owners will close shop after just 1 month..

Have you seen the ones that greeted Emeritus 2, at a polling center?? "No horse run"...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horse sure no start, even stumble. CMI.. TS, you need glasses:p

Have you seen the ones that greeted Emeritus 2, at a polling center?? "No horse run"...

Years ago I had the misfortune of being served in a Paramount pub by this big chubby Pinay gal wearing a really short skirt.. She resembled that of a pig wearing a skirt.. :eek:

She was getting a bit iritating calling me '' Boy, Boy, Boy '' continously..

Final straw was when she attempted to sit on my lap while drunk.. I pushed her big backside away and walked out of the pub..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she drunk or you drunk?

I was abit drunk.. She was trying to take advantage of me due to my youth back then.. But I was suddenly alert like a Cobra after sensing something big landing on top of my lap.. Straight away I managed to push her big backside away before she inflicted further damage on me..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was trying to take advantage of me due to my youth back then.. But I was suddenly alert like a Cobra....push her big backside away before she inflicted further damage on me..
Haha, could almost hear her say leng chai:p Good thing her big ass didn't squash your cobra:wink:

Last edited: