• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There should be a place for them.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having Tanjong Pagar PSP in Parliament is about reminding Chan Chun Sing that we have dignity.
Having Marine Parade Worker's Party in Parliament is about reminding Tan Chuan-Jin that he should not assume people who asked for handouts are lazy.
Having Aljunied Worker's Party in Parliament is about reminding PAP that the electorate will not be threatened.
Having Jalan Besar People's Voice in Parliament is about reminding Josephine Teo & Denise Phua about humility.

Having Tan Cheng Bock in Parliament is because he will make more difference than his disciple S.Iswaran.
Having Dr Ang Yong Guan in Parliament is because we don't want more YESMAN like Gan Siow Huang.
Having Goh Meng Seng in Parliament is because we are not whitehorses like Tin Peiling.
Having Tan Chen Chen in Parliament is because not everyone has a smooth sailing life like Sun Xueling.

Having Dennis Tan in Parliament is to show that liberty, cannot be exchanged for carrots.
Having Chee Soon Juan in Parliament is a show of our recognition to a determined man who changed for better.
Having Paul Tambyah in Parliament is a show of our recognition to a patriot who is loved by all.

Having Nicole Seah in Parliament is more inspiring than Heng Swee Keat
Having Jamus Lim & He TingRu in Parliament is more meaningful than Ng Chee Meng and Lam Pin Min

I am brave, I am bruised,
I am who I'm meant to be,
This is me

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Liu Thai Ker, who said in 2014 that Singapore should plan for 10 million people for it to remain sustainable in the long term.
Dr Cheong Koon Hean at the IPS-Nathan Lectures in 2018 suggested that our population would increase to 10 million by 2030.

With due respect these two statements does not prove that PAP will plan to raise our population. We're having 5.6M now and it's not even easy to move around, eat or shop during peak hours and not forgetting our MRT system could not take it too so even raising it to 6.9M will be an extreme problem and harping on PAP is going to raise the population to 10M without research & prove is actually demeriting to CSJ own integrity and IQ.

Yes i have criticized PAP much but i have also post many things of merit they've done. We have to be fair and then we weigh the odds.