• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is nothing wrong in giving blow jobs - Cecilia Sue

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cecilia Sue's photo was published in The Straits Times today.

Ms Sue, who attended a local polytechnic and later went to an Aussie university, is married to a businessman who is a director at five companies and they have a one-year-old child. She lives in a condominium in the central part of Singapore, reported the newspaper.

Working as a sales manager of Hitachi Data Systems till November last year, Ms Sue joined Oracle Corporation Singapore a month later. The Straits Times reported yesterday that Ms Sue is still working as a senior sales manager at Oracle. Citing sources close to the woman, the paper said she felt she had not done anything wrong and did not see any reason to quit her current job.

- http://news.insing.com/tabloid/photo-of-woman-linked-to-sex-scandal-revealed/id-54513f00

Giving blow job to someone other than her own husband, not just once but 4 times! And she feels she had not done anything wrong?:eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More and more girls find bj perfectly normal. So is sex before marriage, and serial sex partners.

Please don't call your own daughter a slut.
Knn I got say bj not normal?
If you think a married woman can suka suka bj another man then maybe you and your wife also got such open marriage arrangement.
So more girls are becoming sluts nowsadays dun mean your mother wife and daughter have to jump on slut bandwagon as well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a girl really likes you, she will:

1) Let you fuck her in the ass.
2) Suck your dick.
3) Swallow.

In that order.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that to say that "getting blew also nothing wrong"??

Its just that its CPR on a diff place between 2 consenting adults.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wake up. This is the new millennia . You can't control what a women does, what she fantasize Whether she is your wife sucking dicks of her boss or her ex boyfriend. The point is stop calling women sluts when we men fuck around the moment chance present itself like our Boon Gay here. So watch your wives you stone throwers, make sure you they don't turn into beasts with 2 backs.

Knn I got say bj not normal?
If you think a married woman can suka suka bj another man then maybe you and your wife also got such open marriage arrangement.
So more girls are becoming sluts nowsadays dun mean your mother wife and daughter have to jump on slut bandwagon as well.

Last edited:

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what her director of 6 companies husband has to say....
This instance she cannot say the hubby din complain when spending her 'hard earned' money liao.....

As director of 6 companies he can easily get 6-60 mistresses so he will be more than happy to STFU. "Oh i guess it's a honest mistake so i should forgive her and let her move on. :eek: