• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Theme of RP's & PAP's Last Rallies.....

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RP - Continue to rely on JBJ's goodwill and attacked WP
PAP - Using grassroots members of Punggol East to praise how good KPK is - kindhearted, nice man, serves the residents with passion, clear the drain, blah blah blah...

:*:

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a bet on who will get the lowest votes and if someone will get less than 1000 votes?

What a weirdo! Any alternative party candidate that doesn't whack the PAPzis deserve to get whacked at the polls!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RP - Continue to rely on JBJ's goodwill and attacked WP
PAP - Using grassroots members of Punggol East to praise how good KPK is - kindhearted, nice man, serves the residents with passion, clear the drain, blah blah blah...

:*:

I hope KPK licked my Kachng after I shitted on him

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a bet on who will get the lowest votes and if someone will get less than 1000 votes?

What a weirdo! Any alternative party candidate that doesn't whack the PAPzis deserve to get whacked at the polls!!!

Desmond Lim will get less than 1000 votes. In fact I think he will get less than 500.

As for Kenneth, he will lose his deposit but will come third in the standings. My guess is 6 to 7%.