• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The whistling accusations at Jurong East never ends....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc At 7.22 pm (18 September 24), this man whistled at me multiple times from ntuc to outside ntuc from behind. I already ignored him in ntuc but obviously he is very arrogant to continue to persecute me from behind until I turned around and take his photo - see his whistling mouth for proof of whistling - and he questioned me why I take his photo and I asked him why he keep whistling and he said whistle so what. So he admitted whistling and it’s police job to find out why so many evil dirty men are using whistle to sexually harass me. I meet one everyday everywhere is impossible to be coincidence.

The way this man carried his bag across shoulder is very common for Malaysian men and his dressing of three quarter pants and the way he speaks sounds like a Malaysian, coupled with his self entitled so what if he bully me attitude that many Malaysian bullies have done to me. This is Singapore, not a place for Malaysians to come to Singapore use whistle to bully me and say so what right? Just tell lies and deny that they are ganging up to use whistle to sexually harass me can do crimes and get away scot free?

Is Singapore a place for Malaysians (and local) to use whistle to sexually harass a woman as slut whore mistress? That’s their evil dirty bullying insults of me, which is a gross injustice and mental abuse because I am a virgin with annulled marriage. Don’t be surprised these Malaysian (and local) self entitled criminal bullies do crimes and call it my karma and that’s why they can say so what I whistle? They have no qualms to smear me slut whore mistress and say so what too.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1726814406819.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Singapore a place for Malaysians (and local) to use whistle to sexually harass a woman as slut whore mistress? That’s their evil dirty bullying insults of me, which is a gross injustice and mental abuse because I am a virgin with annulled marriage.

I genuinely think that this nonsense will end when Shanmugam helps to perform a social good by deflowering her. :unsure: